Chee-burg

---

"Psst, Eren." Y/n whispered to Eren who looked very hungry.

Eren snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Y/n, "Yes?"

"Looks like you're hungry." Y/n grinned, knowing what's inside Eren's lunch box. 

Eren nodded excitedly, and his stomach started to growl, "In the lunch box, there's a chee-burg made by you and mom!" Eren closed his eyes, thinking about the cheese that would melt on his tongue and the tender meat.

Y/n stared awkwardly at her friend's reaction. Eren and Y/n have a brother-sister friendship where each of them rely on each other and such. Do not worry! The two of them have no romantic feelings for each other. Y/n ship Eren with Mikasa while Eren ship Y/n with her mysterious childhood friend.

Mr. Keith started shouting with all his might, "Attention! Homeroom for Attack junior high's 104th year 1 class 4 begins now! You have the misfortune of having me, Keith Shadis as your homeroom teacher! I do not welcome you warmly! In your current state, you'd be nothing but food for the titans! You're mere livestock! You're less than livestock! You're worthless nothings! Now, I'll have you start by intruducing yourselves!"

Y/n twitched her brows, 'Another new way to make my eardrums hurt other than hearing Eren's screams.'

Christa stood up and saluted properly, "I'm Christa Lenz! Nice to meet you!"

Ymir also introduced herself, "I'm Ymir!" She grabbed Christa and hugged her with one arm, "If any of you touch my Christa, you are dead flesh, okay!?"

Another cool blonde girl stood up, "I'm Annie Leonhart from Wall Maria South Elementry." The man behind him, grinned confidently, "I'm Reiner Braun. Nice to meet you."

Mr. Keith stared at the bald boy, "Next! Who the hell are you!?"

The bald boy introduced himself with a proud grin, "Sir! I'm Connie Springer! I'm from Rakago Elementry Wall Rose South District!"

Mr. Keith immediately grabbed Connie's head until Connie was in pain, "Your greetings are reversed, Connie Springer. Is your heart on your right?!" Mr. Keith finally stopped, staring at another interesting student, "Next!"

"U-Uh, y-yes sir! I-I'm Bertholdt Hoover. Nice to meet you."

After another students introduced themselves, Mr. Keith looked at Y/n with a glint of interest in his eyes, "Next!"

"Names Y/n L/n! I'm from Shiganshina Elementary School!" Y/n's intimidating aura and scary grin started to make all the boys make heart shapes with their eyes, except for Eren.

Mr. Keith raised an eyebrow, "And why are you here?" His voice showed interest. On Y/n's report card, Y/n's a very smart and independent student for such a young age. Mr Keith saw Y/n often last year and he was impressed whenever Y/n did something unexpected.

Y/n chuckled deeply, "I never know why I'm here, but one thing for sure is that I'm here to study until I die." 

She is lying. 

She never studied her whole life and she's naturally born with the brain of Albert Einstein.

"Wait, she's the humanity's protector, right? She's popular because she protects everyone from bullies!"

"Yeah, I remember her from rumors! She's a sight to see."

"I agree. She can be rude but can be gentle at the same time."

"I'm sure she will fall in love with a man like me."

Y/n looked at the boy with disdain on her face, "Filthy boys." Even though Y/n mocked the boys, it made them fall in love with Y/n even more. That made her smiled a little, "This is a very awesome class! I just insulted all of you and no one talks back. Loving it right now."