School Festival

---

"Today, I want us to decide what we're going to do for the school festival. Every class has to do a snack stand and one other thing." Marco explained to the class.

Y/n didn't bother to listen to her friends' suggestions. She would go along with whatever her classmates wanted as long as it was appropriate also unrelate with horse face being the star of the show.

She leaned her face against her palm, sighing, "Damn. This is boring." All she wanted was to go home, sleep in her bed, enjoying the warmth and silence. She turned her attention to Eren, "Hey, prince Eren. How about we make cheeseburgers for the snack stand?" She gave her idea to her friend.

Eren's eyes lit up with joy, "That's what I think just now!"

The two of them laughed together, thinking it was rather funny how they thought the same thing.

After they finally stopped laughing, Eren stood up from his seat, slammed his hands on the table, looking down at the floor.

"Eren?" called Mikasa, attracting everyone's attention.

"We're going to make cheeseburgers snack stand!" Eren shouted confidently, using his usual 'kill all titan' face.

For the final result, everyone agreed to do three activities (Roleplay show, Cheeseburger stand, and maid cafe). Y/n was supposed to be the princess in the ropleplay show but everyone thought that Y/n's skills were needed to be in the kitchen. Plus, her skills in cooking, cleaning, beauty, popularity, also doing things quickly are perfect for cooking  and attracting customers.

Finally, the day of the school festival has arrived. Year 1 class 4 cheeseburger's stand stands out for its bright colors, cute décor, including perfect space to cook freely! Everyone who works at the cheeseburger stand must wear a red apron to identify where they work.

"This is our chance! It's the perfect opportunity to let everyone know how amazing chee-burgs are!" Eren shouted with joy, lifting two wrapped chee-burgs up, "I won't let it get away!"

Y/n hit Eren's head, "Idiot, don't scream."

Eren whimpered in pain, rubbing his head, "Ouch. You can just tell me nicely to shut up."

Y/n crossed her arms, took a deep breath, "Sorry. I'm just a little annoyed that I have to wear this shitty maid bunny outfit." Her face kept turning red ever since she put on this clothes. Her black jacket still wrapped around her shoulders steadily.

Mikasa gave a small cute giggle, "You're lucky your face is perfect." She pointed to Armin's figure who got makeover by few girls, "Armin takes a lot of time to get his perfect face."

Y/n stifled a laugh seeing Armin become a girl. It's true that Armin's flawless hair and feminine figure make some people misunderstand his gender.

Y/n's attention turned to the other stand next to their stand. Rico's stand is one of the school festival's enemies. It is said that something amazing happened when they opened the lid of their rice pot. Some students also heard that last year was very crazy with many students rushing to buy Rico's stand, Kamameshi.

"Just so you know, Y/n and Jeager." Rico smirked in satisfaction with a large wooden spoon on her back, "We will win this competition without fail no matter what. Keep that in mind."

Y/n's terrifying and intimidating aura slowly began to emerge, "Ho? Very interesting." She gave Rico a scary grin that gave everyone goosebumps, "I accept this challenge. Our stand will not collapse without blood-shed battle!"

Eren touched Y/n's shoulder, telling her telepathically that she should calm down. Y/n puffed out her cheeks, walking away furiously like an angry cat. She ruffled her own hair until it was disheveled, her usual habit whenever she was really upset.