Competition Begins

---

"No! I don't want to wear it!" Y/n tried to run away but Annie tied her up with a rope.

Annie smirked in satisfaction, "Now you can't go anywhere else."

Christa and Annie forcefully put on a cheerleading outfit on Y/n's figure.

In the middle of changing Y/n's uniform, her friends widened their eyes, shocked to see Y/n has abs that wasn't too visible on her stomach.

"Y/n? Do you exercise a lot? It looks so cool!" Christa praised.

Y/n nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah. I exercise when I'm stressed. Is it that noticeable?"

"It's not. You'll be fine, Y/n." Annie convinced.

When they're finished, the uniform was to small that it exposed few Y/n's body parts causing the wind to blow past her made her ticklish.

The wind tickles Y/n skin, making her covered her body, "Guys, t-this tickles."

Christa reassured that she will be fine, "Relax, Y/n. We will wear these clothes so we can cheer up our dear friends. Just this once, okay?"

Annie nodded, agreeing with Christa, "I'm sure your boyfriend will like the sight too."

Y/n blushed, "What are you saying, Annie!?" She smacked Annie's head.

Christa giggled, "Levi-senpai isn't your boyfriend?"

Y/n's face exploded red, "Of course not! He's just my friend!"

Annie and Christa looked at each other, grinning, "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, Y/n."

Then, Y/n forced Annie to wear a cheerleading outfit too. There is a fight but it ends with Annie wearing the outfit.

When they were done, they came out of the locker room. Fireworks exploded in the air, creating a loud sound.

"This year's Attack junior high school Sports Day has begun!" The speaker said, "I, Ilse Lagnar of the Newspaper club, will report in person!"

Y/n hid behind Annie, afraid to show her cheerleader's outfit,'I better put my jacket on after this sports day event ends.' Y/n thought to herself.

"Guys!!" Christa ran into year 1, class 4's stand sweetly, "Sorry! It took us a while to change!" She waved while holding pom-poms in her hands.

Reiner and Ymir blushed at the sight.

"Hey, Christa." Annie hid behind Christa, "I think I want to go change."

Christa pushed Annie, "What're you saying? You convince Y/n so don't be shy. Go on!"

Annie flinched slightly at the sudden push. She tried her best to cover her skirt shyly, "Y/n's right. T-This outfit is really small."

Bertholdt had a nosebleed.

Christa also tugged at Y/n's uniform slightly, "Come on, show yourself to the others, Y/n."

Y/n blushed, "N-No!"

Annie frowned, pushing Y/n forward, "Come on, scary cat!"

Y/n's face immediately turned red as everyone turned their heads, stared at her, taking pictures here and there with flashlights on their phones.

Y/n covered her face with her palms, "A-Ah! This is so embarrassing!" Her skirt, her cropped uniform, and her cute expression are making everyone nosebleed everywhere. Boys and girls shouting loudly saying how cute Y/n is.

"THAT'S MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND!!"

"Ew! Who even likes you in this school, looser! She's mine! None of you here is her future girlfriend because I am!"