Collect Bugs

---

Y/n wore a sleeveless t-shirt with her jacket wrapped around her waist, and three bandages on her face, "Hange! I'm here!! I'm done with the summer festival! I hope I'm not late!" She sounded very excited while the rest of her upperclassmen looked very desperate to end this activity.

They're in the middle of the woods, hunting for bugs or even insects so Hange could collect them for her collection. Of course, Y/n liked to collect bugs since she was a child, so she didn't mind getting up in the morning just to catch interesting bugs. They might find rare bugs and they can study it.

"Y/nnnn!!" Hange hugged Y/n as tight as she could, "Eeeee!! You're finally here! I need your help again!"

Y/n let go of her hug, nodded "Okay, boss." She stretched her arms, grinning, "I'm ready to hunt!"

Hange studied Y/n's face for a moment before her face turned into a 'really?' face, "You're fighting again? How many people?"

Y/n scratched the back of her neck, "Probably 20-50 people. No big deal."

Hange nodded, accepting her answer. It's normal for her if Y/n beats people ass a lot. It's just a normal day to be one of Y/n's friends.

"Uh, Y/n?" Petra tapped Y/n's shoulder softly.

It made Y/n turn her head back to look at Petra, tilting her head slightly, "Hm?"

"How are you so excited when it's two in the morning?!" Olou's face turned pale because of the darkness in this forest.

Hange joined, "You guys really think this is dark?! I went out of my way to pay you, and this is your attitude?!"

Eld sweatdropped, "I wouldn't call 'whatever was left after I bought Sally's sadistic insect vision kit' a fair paycheck."

Miche turned around, "Hange." He called out, pointing in a certain direction, "Here."

Hange got excited, smiling strangely like a freak, "Oooo! Y/n! Hurry up and catch it!"

"Roger." Y/n rushed in the direction Miche was pointing. She scratched the trees as fast as she could, and caught a bug using her bare hands, "This is it. Don't let this little buddy escape. I think this is a high-quality insect."

Hange laughed happily, "Alright! I found a great scarab beetle!" She showed it to the others.

Eld widened his eyes at the sight of the insect, impressed, "What!? Nokogiri Kuwagata or Prosopocoilus Inclinatus is a scarab beetle more commonly called 'water cow'!"

Y/n nodded in agreement, "Marked by its long fat jaws and extremely aggressive attacks which have fascinated mankind and made it the dream of all insect-gathering children! I've only had a few since I was a kid!"

"It is very cool!" Olou praised.

Gunther looked at it, fascinated, "I never thought we could get such high quality bugs!"

Petra was right behind them, confused as to what had them so fascinated, "How did you manage to do that in such a short time, Hange-san? The others looked really amazed by the bug."

Hange giggled, "You saw exactly what I did. I rode Miche's nose and I used Y/n's speed and hearing! As you all know, Miche's nose is very sensitive while Y/n's senses improved more than any normal human being. So tonight, I rely on the two of them to capture the insect hiding places with incredible accuracy!"

She continued, "Last year, they helped me catch 20 insects using the same method. One of those insects is a very rare species! We will do it the same way and it will hardly work at all. You're only going to help bring the bugs back we caught."