Wall Cleanup Club 0.2

---

30 minutes had passed and Rico climbed the stairs to see the progress of the year 1 students.

"Damn those year 1 students! How dare they take the noble wall cleanup club lightly!" Rico grumbled, "How are you guys? Is the window cleaning-!?" She stopped in her tracks. Her eyes hurt from how bright the window was. Only Y/n could clean this bright, "T-This heavenly light!" She covers her eyes.

"Senpai!" Eren called. The year 1 students stood in line, looking cool as ever. Their clothes and faces were covered in dirt but they were smiling happily.

They are proud of their work.

This time, Rico knew that Y/n taught year 1 students how to clean properly and they didn't let Y/n work alone.

"Y-You guys..." Rico's eyes watered. She wiped her eyes quickly, "Good work! Normally, only 2 and 3 year students are allowed to use this gear, but I think you guys can handle it!"

Rico smiled proudly, "I'll train you guys so you can use the gear. Y/n will help you all too."

"Woahhhh!!! Thank you Y/n for teaching us!" They all did a high-five with Y/n.

Y/n received the high five with a smile that was wider than her usual smile, "Glad to help, guys!"

Rico's eyes widened slightly. She had never seen Y/n smile like that before.

'...Y/n has a sweet smile...'

---

Y/n sat down while her gear balanced her so she wouldn't fall. Y/n cheered, "You can do it, Eren."

Eren fell to the ground again. He had injured his head twice now and all she could do was to watch him.

'The gear is broken. It's amazing how he can balance it.' Y/n chuckled when she saw Eren rubbing his injured head.

"I've never seen anyone with such little talent before." Riko commented.

"Eren has great athletic ability, but..." Armin was sweating furiously.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, 'They don't know that the gear's broken? Well, who cares. Let's wait until they find it themselves.'

Jean suddenly shouted from afar, "If anything, I want to hear your trick-!" He stopped when he felt a large frying pan hit his head.

Turns out, Y/n threw her favorite weapon at Jean's figure to silence him, "Shut up, horse face!!" Y/n yelled.

Jean smirked, grabbed Y/n's massive frying pan and threw it back at Y/n gracefully, "I'll shut my mouth! Anything for you, Y/n!"

Y/n caught her massive frying pan again, "Tch. My favorite weapon was touched by Jean's filthy hands."

Riko's eyes twitched. Y/n's actions reminded her of someone named Levi.

"Damn that bastard!" Eren grumbled.

Armin tried to comfort Eren, "There's no point worrying about it. You can learn to do it tomorrow."

Rico frowned, "But surgery equipment is the minimum requirement for a wall cleaning club."

Y/n slapped Rico's head, "Good job for comforting someone, Rico." Sarcasm filled Y/n's words.

Rico rolled her eyes, "I'm telling the truth. If he can't use his gear, he'll be force to leave the wall cleanup club."

Eren panicked, "What?! No! I can still-!"