Armin

---

"Y/n! Can you help me with some subjects, again? I'll die if I fail the next exam!" Sasha scratched her head, Connie just knelt down pleading, Christa smiled awkwardly, and Ymir looked away but also asked for help.

Jean rolled his eyes, "You are all stupid."

Y/n chuckled, "But you asked me to teach you few minutes earlier."

Jean's face reddened, "Y/n, I thought you promised not to tell them!"

Everyone laughed for a while but they all finally calmed down. Y/n shook her head, "How about you ask the others like Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt? Or maybe even other classmates?"

Sasha widened her eyes, "I once asked Annie to help me but she just answered with a scary look!"

Connie shivered, "Reiner flexed his muscles and I still get low marks even though he teached me."

Ymir hugged Christa, "Last time we asked Bertholdt to help us, he always stuttered in front of my Christa!" Christa just stood there, looking confused.

"When I asked the lovebirds to teach me, they ignored me and teased each other. Disgusting!" Jean almost threw up seeing them.

"Sorry, but I can't help you. Ask Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt again." Y/n smiled kindly.

"I swear, they overreact when you refuse their request. How nice are you?" Eren asked while glancing at Y/n while still doing his homework.

Mikasa shrugged, "You're too kind, Y/n. They might be very surprised that you didn't agree to teach them."

"They're not kids. I can't hold their hand forever just because I taught them something so easy." Y/n answered.

'But the subjects are not easy. You just have a big brain, Y/n.' Everyone sweatdropped.

Christa and Ymir immediately asked Annie but the others stayed behind to talk to Y/n, Eren, and Mikasa.

Sasha took a bite of her chocolate Pocky, "Come to think of it, the person sitting at this table hasn't come to school yet." She looked at the table beside Y/n.

"Armin? He hates the cold so much, so he never comes to school during the winter." Eren leaned his face to his palm.

Connie interrupted, "It's spring already."

"Just how much does he hate the cold?" Jean asked.

Y/n sneered, "You should have seen his sneezing attack when it's snowing. I always have to protect him. I don't mind though! He's cute when he sneezes."

Mikasa widened her eyes, "Do you like him, Y/n?" The rest also gaped at Mikasa's words.

"No, no, of course not. I like someone else." Y/n blushed at the thought of a certain childhood friend in her mind. When she saw everyone finally closed their mouths, she continued, "Why don't we check Armin out after school?"

Mr. Keith suddenly appeared, "Hey, you lot!" That startled everyone so they do a proper salute to greet their homeroom teacher. Mr. Keith continued, "You guys are the only ones who haven't joined any clubs yet."

Mr. Keith looked at Eren and Y/n, "Y/n L/n and Eren Jeager! You and Armin Arlert go to the same elementary school, right?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Go get the club registration form from him tomorrow. If you fail, I will put him and all of you into whatever club I choose!" Mr Keith darkened his gaze, "Got that?"

That gaze gave everyone the chills so they just nodded slowly, their legs wobbling with fright.

After Mr. Keith is gone, suddenly Y/n's phone vibrated. Immediately, Y/n took out her phone and checked who's chatting her during school hours. When she saw the contact's name, she shrugged as she turned off her phone, 'Maybe it's nothing.'