Enter Draco Malfoy

We walking into the Manor and lovely music is playing. My mama and papa say 'hello' to the owners of the manor.
"And is this your beautiful daughter Maria?"
"Yes, this is Esmeralda." I do a little curtsy.
"Pleasure to meet you Ma'am."
"This is my son, Draco." A boy comes out from behind his mother and bows, takes my hand, and kisses it.
"Pleasure to meet you Miss Esmeralda." I blush brightly
"The pleasure is all mine good sir."
"You have a lovely voice, do you sing Esmeralda?" Mrs. Malfoy asks
"I do. Would you like to hear?"
"Oh please do." I smile, look around for Pansy to find her glued to Draco's arm. I shook my head and walk towards their piano.
"She plays too?" I play a song my mama sings while I sleep.
"Dancing bears, painted wings. Things I almost remember. And a song someone sings, Once Upon a December." I look over at Draco and he has his mouth wide open . He is now right by my side as I sing.
"Someone holds me, safe and warm. Horses prance through a silver storm. Figures dancing gracefully across my memory." Everyone starts to dance besides Draco, much to Pansy's dismay because she is now pouting.
"Someone holds me safe and warm. Horses prance through a silver storm. Figures dancing gracefully, across my memory.
Far away, long ago, burning dim as an ember. Things my heart use to know. Things it yearns to remember. And a song, someone sings. Once Upon a December." Everyone starts clapping.
"Do you have your own music?" I look over at Draco and smile.
"I do. Would you like to hear a song I wrote did my parents? They can me their little flower." He nods

I start to play the piano again.
"Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the dates design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine." Everyone looks at me with a confused look. I cover my face, feeling nervous.
"Was that our song little flower?"
"It was Mrs. Lavinia." Draco says sweetly.
"I asked her to play it." Then I hear a scoff. Draco and I turn our heads to see Pansy with her arms crossed.