Promise Ring

*Still Mattheo's P.O.V*

~Next Morning~

I wake up to Esme on top of me. Her head on my chest and completely naked.
"Did you guys have fun?" I move dinner hair out of Esmes face. She slightly stirs in her sleep and I smile at her sleeping face. I look up at Artemis, who asked the question.
"More than you. Oh wait, I might stand corrected. Artemis, what is in your neck?" I smirk at her. The Nott comes in with marks all over his neck and chest.
"Mattheo! When did you get in?" He looked nervous.
"Esme and I have been here all night long." I said to Nott.
"We didn't see you."
"I know, I made sure of that." I pull the covers over Esmes body and Nott smirks at me.
"The fuck you looking at bro!!!" He shook his head and raised his hand in defense.
"Hey, I don't have eyes for your girlfriend. I'm not dumb. Also, I have Artemis." Artemis blushes.
"We'll let you two get dressed." She grabs Nott and walks out. I lightly shook Esmes shoulder.
"It's time to get up mon chéri." She wakes up and stretches.
"Good morning mon amour." I kiss her lips.
"Good morning. I have a question for you."
"What's that?" She starts the get dressed.
"Can you look at me?"
"Sorry" she turns and looks deep into my eyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend." She smiles.
"Of course I will." I fashioned a beautiful ring for her to wear and one for me to match

~Esme's ring~

~Mattheo's ring~

~Mattheo's ring~

"Would it upset you if I put it on my cursed finger?""No of course not

"No of course not. Can I put it on?" She holds her left hand out and I put the ring on her ring finger.
"This is my promise to always be by your side."
"Like an engagement ring?" I kiss her deeply.
"That will come later my love."
"I accept your promise."
"Come let's go eat."
"You gotta put on some clothes first. No one gets to see this but me." She runs her hands down my torso and I close my eyes.
"Yes dear." I breathe out and quickly put some clothes on.

~the Great Hall~

All eyes are on us as we hold hands and walk over to our friends.
"Good morning Artemis. Good morning Theodore."
"Good morning Esme." Artemis hugs her.
"Looks like you had a good night too "
"What do you mean Theodore?"
"I woke up to see you naked on top of Riddle." I suddenly get pulled out of my seat and get punched in the face.
"YOU HAD FUCKING SEX WITH HER!!!" Draco growls.
"Fuck off Malfoy. You shouldn't even care anymore. She isn't yours!" I bark out.
"Did you just punch my boyfriend?" Esmes hair is floating, eyes pitch black, and finger glowing. Draco stands his ground.
"He touched you."
"I TOLD HIM TO!!!"
"No, he can't. I won't allow it."
"YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER MALFOY!!! I. . . AM. . . NOT. . . YOURS!!! STOP TELLING TO ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND NOR MY HUSBAND!!! AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!! I AM SICK OF YOUR STUPID POSSY TRYING TO BRING ME AND MY FRIENDS DOWN ALL THE TIME!!! WHAT PART OF 'LEAVE ME ALONE' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MALFOY?!?!"
"YOU WERE MINE FIRST!!!"
"SHE'S NOT ANYMORE MALFOY!!!" I yell at him. Esme holds up her left hand.
"Do you see this ring? It's a promise ring. A PROMISE RING! Does that word ring any bells?" He slowly walks up to her but I block him.
"No Malfoy. You had your chance and you lost it."
"

I want her to be happy." He says
"If you wanted her happy, you wouldn't have held her arm so tight that it bruised her-"
"I bruised you?" She looks away.
"-and you wouldn't have punched her boyfriend in the face just now." Artemis finishes.
"But I'm supposed to make her happy."
"Being left in the dark sure shows that you love her." I say.
"You know why I didn't go see her."
"I didn't know Draco. All I knew was that you promised to never leave me and you did. I almost died, do you understand that?" He tries to touch her face and I grab his wrist.
"Do you really think I would hurt her Riddle."
"Yes, because you have before."
"For once will you listen and leave us alone?" Esme pleads.
"Fine." And Malfoy walks away. Esme finally relaxes.
"I'm so tired of them." She finally says after a long pause.
"I know my love. I don't know why he thinks he still has a hold on you." Esme shrugs.
"The only one holding me is you." I smirk at her.
"Damn straight. I think we need to see the Headmaster again. A schedule change." We all nod and head to Dumbledores office.

*A/N: I'm gonna be in a bit of a hiatus. I need to put more in my notebook, that's all I have written. Wish me luck and I will be back in as soon as I can.*