Mine

️WARNING⚠️
This chapter is gonna be smutty. You have been warned

~Still Esmeralda's P.O.V~

"I think you four rooming together is highly inappropriate but I think it's probably the safest thing for you two girls. You boys would protect them correct?" Dumbledore says.
"With my life." The boys said in unison. Teo comes to hug me and kiss the top of my head. Theodore goes over to Artemis and kisses her hand.
"Then you all shall room together."
"Thank you Headmaster."

*Back to the dorms*

"Looks like he already sent our things here." Artemis says making sure nothing was stolen. I open my trunk and there is a package on top.
'You forgot something slut' I open the package cream roping to me knees.
"No, no NO! DON'T TAKE ME BACK TO THE DARK!!!" Teo sets the tarot cards on to fire and rushes over to me.
"Shh shh it's ok I'm here, look at me mon chéri." He moves my face to look at him and not the burning curse on the floor. We make eye contact and I start sobbing. He picks me up and puts me in our bed. He slips in next to me and comforts me, saying sweet things in my ear making sure I stay calm.

~Mattheo's POV~

"What were those?" I ask Artemis
"I don't know. It seems like the object that cursed Esme."
"cursed tarot cards? That's a whole new kind of evil. Who wrote the note?" I ask
"Pansy" Artemis states. I shake my head.
"Lets go to sleep." I watch as Artemis and Nott crawl into separate that won't last long.

~2 hours later~
⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

I get woken up by a hand slowly running down my torso. I bite my lip and lean my head back. Then I hear the words I can only describe as from my dreams.
"Teo, don't stop." Esme moans. I lean my head down and kiss her neck, making a new mark. She moans again and brings one hand to my back and the other tangles in my hair. She chooses my neck and pulls my hair causing me to moan. I cast a spell to make a dome over my bad to make us invisible and so the other two in the room can't hear us. I slowly move my head down to her collar bone and nibble on it. Esme throws her head back.
"Yes Teo!" I pull the strap of her nightgown off her shoulder, my lips following it. She runs her nail down my back again. I bring my lips to her ear.
"Can I touch you Esme?" She eyes fly open and they lock with mine. Hers are filled with desire.
"

Please, Teo. Touch me." That was all I needed. I slowly pulled her other strap down and she removes her arm from them. She shimmies the garment off and there she laid in front of me, only in panties. I drop my head down to one of her nipples and put my mouth over it. She moans loudly. I pinched the other while my other hand trails up her leg. She spreads her legs open for me and I touch her pussy through her panties, which are soaking. I smile at her.
"You're all wet for me mon chéri." She bit her lip. I pull her panties down and now she is fully naked in front of me. I pull my sweatpants down and my cock stand proud. Esme pulls me up to connect our lips as her runs her hands down my body. When her hand reaches my cock she give it a squeeze and I moan into our kiss.
"Yes baby, just like that." She moves her hand up and down and wraps her legs around my waist.
"I want you to make love to me mon amour. Please Teo, will you take me and make me yours?"
"With pleasure." We kiss again and I slowly push myself into her. She hisses in pain and I stopped. I wiped the tears away from her eyes. She rolled her hips letting me know that I can move. I start at a slow pace but she doesn't seem to like that.
"Faster Teo!" She moans out. I love the way my name sounds coming from her mouth. I grin at her.
"Say my name again."
"Teo." She whispers
"Louder." I thrust faster.
"Teo!" She said a little louder
"LOUDER!" Faster I go. Her eyes roll in the back of her head (A/N: that's a good thing.)
"OH GOD TEO!!!" I'm thrusting at an inhuman speed.
"TEO, CAN I CUM PLEASE?!?!" I was shocked at her asking, no, she was begging me, and it was so fucking hot. I leaned down to her ear
"Jouis pour moi mon chéri."

She moaned loudly, squeezed around my cock, and came all over me

She moaned loudly, squeezed around my cock, and came all over me. I was still going but she pushed me onto my back and put me in her mouth. I widen my eyes at the sight of her devouring me cock. I moved some hair out of her face so I could watch her and I moan.
"Oh Esme, just like that." I start to thrust into her mouth but not enough to choke her. I feel myself start to twitch.
"OH FUCK, ESME IM GONNA-" I finished in her mouth before I could finish my sentence. I watch her swallow and we both are breathing heavy. I pull her up to me and we start to cuddle.
"Mine." I say into her neck and kiss it. She giggles and kisses me.
"Mine." She says and kissed my forehead.