One bed, four bodies

⚠️ warning ⚠️
-fluff
-sexual contact
-no sex

Still Artemis' P.O.V

I was shaking really bad but Theo grabbed my hands.
"Are you ok?" I shake my head.
"Look at my best friend. Look at what jealousy can do."
"At least she has you and Riddle Because of you two, she will be ok and well taken care of." Theodore Nott is very sweet to me, he smiled at me which gave me reassurance.
"Are you shocked?"
"Of the fact that Riddle has gone soft for someone you mean?" I nod my head.
"A little, but he can do a better job than Malfoy. By the sounds of it, he was supposed to be her 'Knight in shining armor' but failed to do so like the dumb ass he is. I'm glad Riddle got to her in time. She could have been in serious trouble." That reminded me. . . I walk up to Mattheo, he looks up at me, rocking a sleeping Esme in his arms. I get on my knees, kiss her head and pet her hair. She reaches out and holds my hand, which I gladly take.
"She was my first friend and the only one that stood up for me. Thank you for saving my sister Riddle. She means the world to me."
"Then we have something in common. I swore to her that I would protect her- " He look at Draco dead in the eyes
"-and I intend to KEEP my promise."
"Watch yourself Riddle. And don't go wondering around by yourself either." Mattheo smirks and looks at me.
"Call me Teo."
"How about Mattheo? Teo seems special to Esmeralda, I don't want to take that from her."
"Fair enough."
"We should take her to bed. Take her to your room, I don't think she will be safe in ours. We room with Pansy and Polly." Theo looks at me.
"If you feel it would be safer, you can sleep in our room too."
"You two room together?" Theo and Mattheo both nod.
"Then she and I will share a bed." Mattheo looks shocked.
"Where am I supposed to sleep?" I shrug.

~ Esmeralda's P.O.V~

I'm on something soft, a bed? A small frame in front of me, cuddling. A large, strong frame behind me, protective. I open my eyes to see Artemis in front of me with Theodore Nott behind her and I feel Teo's arm around my waist and his head on my neck. I turn around to face him and he slightly moans. I stop moving at the sound so I don't wake the other two. I brush some of his hair out from his face and lightly kiss his lips, not enough to wake him though. To my surprise, he kisses me back and pulls me closer. We stop kissing, how is he still fast asleep? Because it comforts me, I put his head in the crook of my neck. He starts kissing me there and I sigh at the feeling.
"Esme." He whispers into my neck sending shivers down my spine. Is he dreaming about me? It must be an intimate one if he is. Each touch sets my skin on fire. He kisses up my neck to my jaw line. I moan quietly covering my mouth.
"T-Teo, wake up *gasp*" I feel his hand run down from my waist over my butt and to my thigh as he moves my leg to be over his waist.
"Teo!" I gasp out his name as his lips are now on my collarbone.
"Say my name again." He breathes out. I pull his head up and whisper in his ear.
"Teo." He moans and his eyes shoot open as he looks at me.
"I'm so sorry Esmeralda." I shut him up by kissing him on the lips
"If we could do more Teo I would."
"Why can't we?" He pulls me closer with a smirk on his face. I point behind me, he lifts his head and sees Artemis with Nott behind her. He slumps down.
"Damn."