Pansy ruins the party

"It looks like Esme is just showing off to Draco. It's like she likes him!" I blush and shake my head.
"No he asked me to."
"I did."
"Ugh what spell did you cast on that poor boy. I demand you release your spell on him you Gypsy!"
"Pansy, what has gotten into you? You have never mentioned my people and the one time you do, it's meant to hurt me. Why would you do that? I'm your friend." I start to tear up and look at our parents. They look just as confused as I am.
"How cute. The pathetic Gypsy thinks I'm her friend." Then she throws her drink on me.
"My dress!!!"
"It's an improvement." I am now crying my eyes out and I run away. I find a corner to cry in when I hear footsteps coming near me.
"Are you alright?" It was Draco. He hands me a towel and sets something next to me.
"What are those?"
"I brought you a change of clothes. Yours are all wet."

(You can pick between these 3)

"Why are you being so nice? Aren't you disgusted with me?""Why would I be Esmeralda?""You heard Pansy

"Why would I be Esmeralda?"
"You heard Pansy. I'm a Gypsy, I'm unpure."
"That's not what makes you pure. Besides your blood, you make yourself pure."
"Draco? Where are you?" I flinch when I hear her voice. Draco grabs my hand and we hide.
"But Draco your-" he puts his finger over my lips.
"Shhh, wait until she passes." We hear footsteps pass the door and he exhales.
"Draco, your clothes. If you don't let go they will get ruined..." I hope he can't see my blush.

*15 minutes later*

We went back to the party and our mothers hug us.
"There you are my little flower."
"Oh my boy, I have been worried sick." They exclaimed. Then our fathers come over.
"Due to what happened earlier, we are no longer welcome at the Parkensons. They believe Pansy when she said that you casted a Gypsy Spell on Draco." I look confused.
"I'm not even allowed to preform magic..." I say.
"Therefore, you will be staying here as our guests until you go to school."
"Where is she going to sleep?"
"Don't worry Draco, she can sleep in one of the many rooms we have." Then my pet comes between me and Draco.
"What is that!" Draco's father yells.
"Pangur Bán down." He rushes towards me and I held him close.