The Howler and Nott

"Oh my gosh, look everyone, she got a howler." Pansy laughs. Artemis glares at Pansy. No, don't open it here. . .
"ARTEMIS CELESTE!!! THAT NAME BELONGS TO A TRAITOR!!! AS YOU HEAR THIS, YOUR BELONGINGS ARE A SMOLDERING HEAP OF ASHES!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!! YOU ARE NOTHING!!! YOU AR-" It ends abruptly in flames. I look up to see our headmaster, wand pointed at the ashes with a sympathetic look in his eyes. The room is silent. Artemis quickly stands and dashes out of the Great Hall
"Artemis wait!" I call out but I'm too late. As she exits I hear Pansy laughing, so to defend my friend, I am prepared to break my vow. I walk up to Pansy and slap her across the face.
"HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME FILTH!!!"
"I HOPE YOU FEEL EVEN AN OUNCE OF WHAT SHE IS FEELING!!! SHE JUST LOST HER FAMILY AND HER HOME AND WHAT DO YOU DO?!?! YOU LAUGH!!! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?! DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A FILTH WHEN WHAT YOU DID IS MUCH WORSE THAN FILTH!!!" I walk over to the Ravenclaw table.
"And you're her brother. Your twin sister is drowning in sadness and you just sit there?"
"I have no twin sister." I stare at him in disbelief.
"YOU ARE WORSE THAN SHE IS!!! WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON STANDING UP FOR HER?!?!"
"Because no one else cares, Gypsy Siren. . ." I run out the hall
"Esme wait!!!" I hear Teo yell. He and Draco run after me. I collapse on the floor.
"Don't over exert yourself." Teo says holding me to his chest as Draco strokes my hair.
"Why am I the only one standing up for her?"
"You are the only one brave enough." Teo said to me, wiping my tears away.
"Come on, we'll walk you to class." I walk with Teo on my left and Draco on my right, both of them holding my hands. We sit down next to each other and I start reading a book. Suddenly, water gets spilled on me.
"Oops." Snickered Pansy. I rolled my eyes and did a spell to fix my book and hair. Artemis walks over and sits next to me. Then a boy with pale skin, dark brown hair, and very striking blue eyes sits next to her.

 Then a boy with pale skin, dark brown hair, and very striking blue eyes sits next to her

"Hello, you must be Artemis and Esmeralda." Oh me too? Teo looks up
"Ahh Theodore. I was wondering when you were gonna show up." I smile sweetly at him and Artemis' hair changes to pink as she hides her face.
"My name is Theodore Nott but you can call me Theo if you want. What's up Blaise." They do a little hand shakes and we all settle into our seats for potions class. Professor Snape walks in and gets right to it.
"Student we will be working in pairs to make hiccoughing solution. Pair up." I look over at Draco and Pansy is already glued to him. I look over at Artemis and she has already paired up with Theodore, and Teo is no where to be seen. I slump in my chair.
"Looking for me princess?" I lock eyes with those chocolate colored ones that I have grown to adore. He runs his hand through his dark brown curly locks that I would love to run my fingers through like I did during summer. His Caramel skin is just there ready to be tasted. Wait. . . what am I thinking?
"Hello? Earth to Esme." He waves his hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry." I say shaking my head.
"I could be your partner." I look behind my best friend. A bunch of girls are trying to get his attention and glaring at me.
"I would be cutting the line Teo." I point behind him. He looks behind him then looks back at me smirking.
"You are always at the front of my line." So we walk over to his table.

~Mattheos P.O.V~

Everyone got paired up but me, a bunch of girls that I don't really care about, and the girl I deeply care about. I walk behind Esme and she scans the room.
"Looking for me princess?" I say smirking. She now just staring at me, first my eyes that she scans intensely. Then her eyes travels up to my hair which I run my hand through. She makes me nervous. Now her eyes are just running all over my body. I wave my hand in front of her face.
"Hello? Earth to Esme." She was making me feel self conscious. She shakes her head.
"Oh sorry."
"I could be your partner." She looks behind me and smirks at me.
"I would be cutting the line Teo." She points behind me. I turn my head back, a bunch is girls are trying to get me to be their partner and shooting death glares at Esme. I turn back to her.
"You are always at the front of my line." She grabs my hand and drags me to a table and we start on our potion.
"Um Teo baby, who is this wench?" Ugh Polly Everglot. She seems to think we are dating. I've hardly even talked to her.
"My partner Polly and she is not a wench."
"Um excuse me boyfriend stealer but you can't have him. He is mine!" What is she even talking about. I don't even like her.
"For your information, Polly was it? I don't steal boyfriends. So please, if you can, keep your mouth shut." That's my girl.
"How dare you. Filthy Gypsy." Esme looks down about to cry, her people targeted again.
"Go away Polly. No one, including me wants you here. " I put my arm around Esme, I notice that she is blushing.
"But Teo. Baby."
"I'm not your baby. Now if you will excuse us we have a potion to make." Polly walks away with a huff. My arm is still around her shoulder, the blush still dusting her face. Then she looks sad again.
"Are you ok princess?"
"Why do girls claim my best friends and call me a filthy Gypsy boyfriend stealer? I have never even met Polly, that I know of, and she is exactly like Pansy."
"Their just jealous of you that's all."
"Jealous? Of what?" I smile

""Jealous? Of what?" I smile

"Look at you Esme. You're perfect. You're sweet, funny, bloody gorgeous, and brave. You are a real life princess if I ever saw one. What girl isn't jealous of you?"
"My friend Artemis isn't. She is Theodore's partner."
"Then she is a true friend. Like I am." I stroke her cheek for a second and she blushes again. I love making her blush.
We get an 'A' on our potion and it's off to our next class. . . Herbology.