Sadness and friendship

"Artemis, like the Greek Goddess of night, wild animals, and the hunt?" I ask
"Yes, my brother is Apollo. In Greek Mythology, Apollo and Artemis are twins. Well my brother is my twin."
"The boy crying in Ravenclaw?"
"Yes." She tries to hold he head high. We pass through the door and everyone is staring at us . Artemis looks down and head for the dorm rooms. Then I see two large boys block her path, I roll my eyes.
"Where do you think your going freak?"
"Freak? Am I wearing a mirror? I'm tired I want to sleep." Her hair changes but I can't quite see what it is.
"There is fee for freaks and gypsy's."
"I don't care fat ass."
"What did you call us?" The boys scoff
"What are your big fat ears too clogged with ignorance that you can't hear?" Like a rushing wind, people start talking, looks like her hair is red now?
"Why don't you two losers leave me alone. I've had a very rough day and I don't want to waste any more precious breath on you two." And she pushed her way through and goes to the dorms.
"Figures-" I turn my head to see Pansy with a stupid smirk on her face.
"-the boyfriend stealer befriends the freak with hair."
"Are you stupid? Everyone has hair. Leave her alone, she just lost all her hopes and dreams with one name. You have no room to talk ill of her." I state.
" *Laughs* one freaks stands up for another. How adorable!"
"Shut up Red Lips." She stomps upstairs and I go to the fireplace where Draco, Blaise, and Teo are. I stare out the window at the Black Lake, daydreaming. In the late hours of the night I head to my room with low and behold... Pansy but with Artemis as well. I see a little creature by her face, how cute. Time to sleep.

*next morning*

Like always, I wake before my bullies do and head to the shower. Hmm Artemis is already gone. I go to the Great Hall and sit down ready for the day. A little later Artemis comes into the hall trying to talk to her brother. He is completely ignoring her with tears in his eyes. Oh no, her hair is blue. He walks over to his other siblings and they ignore her too. She slumps in defeat and sits next to me. I put my arms around her, hugging her to my chest, petting her hair. My mother would do this to me to make me feel better, Artemis is sobbing in my embrace but she allows it.
"Did you sleep well?"
"I didn't sleep." I know that I'm probably trying too hard but I don't care. Believe it or not, I see her as my friend. Our house head is handing out our schedules. I hope I enjoy my classes. For some reason I hope I share them with Teo and Draco.

Miss Lavinia's Schedule:
First class: Potions
Second class: Herbology
Third class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Lunch
Fourth class: Charms
Fifth class: Transfiguration
Sixth class: History of Magic
Seventh class: Astronomy @ 12:00am

After I read my schedule I peak over Artemis' shoulder.
"We have the same schedule." She gave me a small smile. Maybe I'm trying just enough. Then the mail comes. I didn't get any but Artemis did. Oh no. . .