A curse revived

~Esmeralda's P.O.V~

I played with the vines on my ring finger. It looks like the remains of a curse. Who would want to curse me? Probably Pansy or Polly, but would they ever go that far? Would they even dare? They could and would lose everything.
"Draco? Teo? What are you guys doing with that? How would Pansy feel if she you caught you? And Teo how could you do this to me?" Said Polly.
"Don't call him that!!!"
"Or what boyfriend stealer?" I rolled my eyes
"Did it ever cross your tiny mind that they are actually my friends? Shocking I know. . ."
"Who in their right minds would want to be YOUR friend? Besides the reject." My spell book started to float along with my hair.
"DO NOT CALL HER A REJECT!!!"
*Mama, what are you doing?*  Vines started to creep down my arm towards Polly and she drew her wand
"You really want to duel? A professor could be watching. They would side with me."
*Mama stop* Pangur Bán started to whimper.
"Esme stop." Draco said
"You're scaring Pangur Bán." Teo chimed in. Vines started to wrap around Polly's ankle.
"Teo, Draco, I can't stop. I want to but I can't." Teo looks at my finger and it's glowing red. He grabs my hand and steps in from of me. The vines let Polly go and she runs away.
"Professor!!!" Teo pulls my left hand to his face and he kisses my ring finger, my cursed finger. The vines were creeping up my finger were starting to creep my arm which could have been very bad.
"You challenged Polly to a duel?" Snape said, walking up.
"No Professor Snape. I was defending my friend when my left ring finger started to glow and vines were going up my arm. I had no control over it." I said
"She attacked me with vines. Tell him Mattheo."
"

What Esmeralda said is true. She was cursed last year." Teo said
"I was?"
"Yes, it was a sleeping curse. The vines are a result of that." Draco added.
"So this so called 'Curse' has tapped into her magic? Then she is still a danger to the school and should be removed immediately! Right Professor?" Polly asked smuggly.
"Oh you and Pansy would just love that wouldn't you?" I retorted
"How dare you!"
"Enough! Esmeralda, Draco, and Mattheo come with me. And bring the fox." So we all walk with Professor Snape to the Headmasters office. Snape informs Dumbledore about the situation that just took place. I'm sitting down just staring at my finger. Suddenly it glows again.

~Draco's P.O.V~

I feel a tug in my leg from Pangur Bán.
*Something wrong with Mama*  Riddle and I look at Esmeralda as do the Professors. Her hair is floating, eyes as black as night.
"She looks dangerous." I forgot Polly was here.

A/N: this one is gonna be a bit short I apologize. The next one will hopefully be longer.