Herbology

{still Mattheo's P.O.V}
"Let me walk you to class love." I said to Esme holding my hand out for her to hold. She did but tried to let go when girls were pointing at her.
"You don't have to hold my hand is you don't want to."
"I think people are gossiping about me." I hug her and stroke her hair. I kiss the top of her head and reassure her that everything will be fine. As we continue walking water gets spilled on her again.
"Hello Gypsy. Trying to steal another for your collection? Don't trust her, aren't you Polly's boyfriend?" Pansy asks
"No." I say in a bored tone.
"He is Pansy!" Polly comes out of no where.
"No I'm not!" This is getting ridiculous. Polly steps towards Esme and I step in front of her.
"Leave her alone!" Draco and I say at the same time. Great, I didn't really want him here.
"Are you ok?" Draco asked
"I'm fine. Red Lips and Fat Hips don't bother me. I'll meet you guys in class." She said. She was about to leave my grasp when she turned again and kissed my cheek. She started doing that during the summer but it meant more to me. I started to blush and quickly followed her. Once inside she dried herself and took her place. I sit on her left and Draco on her right.
"I'm sorry they pick on you so much." I say
"It's ok, I'm use to it by now." She said sadly.
"That's not an excuse to do it."
"There's no reason for them to be bullying you though." For once Draco said something I agree with. She shrugs and her friend comes over.
"Hi Artemis. How are you?" She said sweetly to her.
"Hi Esme. I'm ok."
"Hi Theodore." She said sweetly to him. That made me a little jealous so I grab her hand under the table and intertwined our fingers, she didn't resist.
"Hi Esmeralda."

~Esmeralda's P.O.V~

I'm not gonna give my nickname to Theodore yet, he hasn't earned it yet.
"Can I see your schedule Princess?" Teo asked.
"Don't call her that!" Draco snapped making our group of friends to turn our heads to his direction.
"I can call her whatever I want." Teo snapped back.
"No you can't!"
"Says who!" I put my hands on their chests
"Girls, your both beautiful! No need to fight." They both grab my hand but I turn my head to Teo as he stares into my eyes.
"Fighting over you? I'll do that any day." Teo said.
"You can't have her!" I turn my head to Draco shocked.
"Seriously guys. Stop." I was getting annoyed. They have never done this before. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a notebook and continued writing a song I have been making since the begining of the year. Draco leans over my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I put my arms over it.
"I don't wanna sound mean but this is kinda private. It's not done yet." He moves away.
"Oh sorry." I don't want anyone to see or hear it until it's done. I put my notebook away because class is about to start. We are learning about Mandrakes.

*end of class*
"Ok Teo, since I didn't get to show you class, hand me you schedule." He gave me his schedule and I skimmed through it.
"All of our classes are the same." I gleefully say. I walk over to Draco and hold my hand out.
"And now yours." I looked over his.
"Looks like we only have one more class together, Astronomy at midnight." Draco winks at me and walks up to me.
"Even so, can I walk you to class?" I sadly had to decline him.
"Sorry Draco, someone already asked me and I said I'd let him."
"It was Riddle wasn't it. He is always trying to take what's mine." I looked at him in shock.
"Draco! I'm not an item for people to claim it take away. Think about your words before you say them." He looks down in shame.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"I forgive you Draco, I'll see you at lunch, ok?" He nods and we part ways.

A/N: sorry if it is short. I won't update for the next few days. Christmas and all. Happy holidays!!! 🎄🎁☃️