Slytherin Princess

A/N: I might add something on here that is not in my notebook which I think is needed.
Key:
(*): Pangur Bán talking

~Esmeralda's P.O.V~

I watch Pangur Bán prance into the room.
"You let him pet you?"
*I couldn't help myself. I'm kinda drawn to him. What did the cards say?*
"Not in my favor. They say something bad will happen to me. But it's not telling me how I can prevent it. And it's saying something about Pansy too."
*I can't believe what she did to you*  Bán ears perk up a bit
*Hold on* he runs it the room for a minute or two and cubes back in. I cross my arms.
*What?*
"What are you hiding from me Bán? I know you are."
*It's a surprise. I don't want to spoil it for you.*
"Uh huh suuure. Anyways, we should get to sleep."

~Major time skip~

The professor put the hat on my head. Mama was a Gryffindor and Papa was a Hufflepuff so I'm curious at what house I will be sorted into.
"This one has a surprising and strange spark in her. She could be in any house." I look over at Draco, sigh quietly, and close my eyes.
"I see. I suppose I should put you in SLYTHERIN!!!" My eyes shot open and I jump off the chair, shit next to Draco, and hug him. Then I realize what I was doing and let go.

~Pansy's P.O.V~

"SLYTHERIN!!!" I glare at that stupid Siren posing as a girl then she hugged my sweet Draco. Oh no, I don't think so... I'm going to put this to an end.
"Pansy Parkenson." The hat gets placed on my head.
"Oh my... SLYTHERIN!!!" I walk over and push Esmeralda out of the way and sit next to my sweet and darling Draco. Then his goons sit next to him on the other side and my girls sit in front of him. I must keep her away from him.

~Mattheo's P.O.V~

What did I just witness? A girl got sorted into my house, hugged Malfoy (insert eye roll here), then another girl gets sorted into Slytherin and pushed her away. The girl with Red hair was walking towards me and smiles sweetly at me.
"Can I sit here?" I smile back.
"Sure." I have never seen a girl like her before. My stomach feels weird. I've never felt this before.

~Pansy's P.O.V~
*later that day*

Perfect! When Esmeralda uses these cards it will curse her to sleep forever. Then it will be just me and my Draco. I hear the door open. Show time.

~Esmeralda's P.O.V~

I go to my room and sure enough, Pansy is one of my roommates along with her possy.
"Why put garbage in our room... oh wait, that's just Esmeralda's stuff."
"Hush girls. She is our roommate. We must try to getting along." Wait now she wants to be friends?

A/N: sorry that is short. The important stuff is coming. I promise.