A test on Himself?

Teo, Artemis, Theodore, and I all walk to Defence Against the Dark Arts class with me and Artemis having our arms linked together, smiling happily. We walk in and only four seats left in the back. I sit in one of the middle seats and pat the other middle seat looking at Artemis.
"Come sit with me Artemis." She smiles and sits next to me. So far, besides Draco and Teo, she is my best friend. I look at the boys with my eyebrow cocked up. They shrug and sit next to use, Teo next to me with Theodore next to Artemis.
"Good morning class. I am your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Gildroy Lockhart." He gives a smug look. I roll my eyes.
"Today we are going to have a little quiz." I raise my hand.
"Yes miss-"
"Esmeralda Lavinia professor Lockhart. How are we supposed to pass a quiz if we haven't learned anything?"
"Well I hope you know some of the answers." He flicks his wand and the quiz is passed out to everyone. Pansy raises her hand.
"Yes miss Parkinson?"
"I'm sorry about her Professor Lockhart, we will help her out later." She turns around and glares at me.
"Don't apologize for me Parkinson, I did nothing wrong." I glared back as do my friends.
"She's right miss Parkinson, just a little misunderstanding." Before she turns back she smiles and waves at Draco as Polly does the same with Teo. They groan in response. As soon as I looked at the quiz I rolled my eyes. Artemis leans over and whispers to me
"Is he even allowed to give out a test about himself?"
"I don't even know." We knew we weren't going to pass so we just wrote random words. I got up to turn my test in and on my way back to my seat I tripped. . . over Polly's foot. The P sisters laugh and most everyone else does besides my friends. Artemis comes to help me up with Teo, Draco, and Theodore near by.
"Rejects!" Pansy spat at us.
"Draco keep your bitch on a leash will ya?" Artemis says. Pansy gets up and walks over to Artemis about to smack her but her hand gets caught by Draco.
"Enough Pansy!" She clings to him
"Did you hear what she called me? Are you gonna let a filthy mixed blood talk to me like that?" Mixed blood?
"Hey Pansy, Artemis is a pure blood you idiot." Theodore says.
"Class please settled down. I'm sure miss Everglot didn't mean to trip out little Esmeralda." Eww
"Of course." Oh please...
"Oh and laughing afterwards like it's funny is totally normal." Artemis spat at our teacher.
"Esme, you're bleeding." Mattheo bends down to my knee. I look and I was indeed bleeding. I sigh in annoyance.
"We'll take her to the hospital wing." Said Draco.
"Hold on a minute, I think only one of you should take her." Lockhart said with that's stupid smug smile plastered on his face.
"I think Artemis should take her since she thinks I tripped Esmeralda on purpose." Said Polly with a triumphant look on her face as if she won.
"Because you did. I didn't see your foot move out in time. I don't care who takes me or I can go myself." I finally speak. I start to walk away with Artemis by my side, Teo and Theodore on our tails, Draco stayed behind.
"Teo? Where are you going love?" Polly asks
"Mr. Nott, Mr. Riddle you two are not excused." Lockhart said. At the hospital wing, I get bandaged up and head to the Great Hall for lunch.

A/N: sorry if it's short and sorry I have been gone so long. Work had been busy and the holidays. I'm also feeling under the weather