🏹Artemis turns badass!🏹

*Polly's P.O.V*
I go over to my older friends laughing.
"Did you see her face? Stupid boe boyfriend stealing slut thinks she can steal MY Teo? Thanks girls for putting her name in the Goblet for me."
"Anything for you. You said she stole your boyfriend then tried to kill you with her curse when you tried to take him back. " I did a sad face.
"She's evil that pretends to be innocent."
"Like I said Gypsy Siren." Pansy said.
"She'll get what's coming for her." I say
"She tried to steal my Draco and he is STILL under her stupid spell." Pansy starts to cry.
"No wonder the freak is her only friend." one of my girls said.
"The freak is just as bad. I think she was trying to steal my ex Blaise and now she taken my sweet Theodore." Rochelle said. I smile, the three of us will continue to make their lives a living hell.
"I heard Lavinia slept with Riddle."
"WHAT?!?!" I scream. I storm out with some boys in tow. I walk out of my room and I see her hugging my Teo. So I grab her and throw her on the ground.

*Artemis' P.O.V*
Out of no where Esme gets thrown to the ground and Polly gets on top of her, hands around her throat, choking her. As Esme struggles to breathe Polly screams at her.
"HOW DARE YOU FUCK MY MAN YOU SLUT!!!" Mattheo is being held by Pollys male followers.
"GET OFF OF HER!!!" He screams. I run up to Polly and upper cut her in the chin. I pull out my bow and arrows in a flash and point it at her. I say in a very calm voice,
"Move. . .  I fucking dare you. . . " Vines go around Polly, I look over at Esme. Eyes black as death, hair and body floating, hand gripping the vine.
"Cross my heart and hope to die. Welcome to my darkside." she sings.
"DON'T MON CHÉRI!!!" I point may bow at the boys holding Mattheo and they let him go holding their hands up. Mattheo rushes over to Esme, pulls her down and hugs her. Theo points his wand at the two boys and my bow is now point at Polly again. Pangur Bán is holding her down by the neck growling
*Don't touch my Mama!*
I look at Esme and she is a bit better. I go down and loom over Polly.
"Know when someone isn't yours and know when you are out matched." I say. Esme starts panting gripping her head. She starts to sing again.
"My devils they whisper in my ear. Deafening me with all of my fears, I'm living in a nightmare. This part of me I cannot hide, I've tried and tried a million times. Cross my heart and hope to die, welcome to my dark side." Everyone gets hit with a shock wave and knock us all over. Mattheo is dragged over by a vine to her, eyes black again.
"Oh mon cheri. Tu n'as pas de côté obscur."

Mattheo says and kisses Esme

Mattheo says and kisses Esme. For a moment she just sits there with her black eyes open. then they flutter shut. She goes back to normal.
"First, you send her to her death in the TriWizards Tournament but then you just couldn't wait could you?" I say as I see my hair turn red. Pangur Bán grows again showing Polly that she is still in danger.
"Get this thing off me Teo!"
"Off Bán." Esme says.
"I didn't ask you bitch." I aim my bow at her again.
"Pay attention now and don't forget, this is more than one kind of weapon. If you don't stop, me and your precious 'Teo' will kill you."
"Is that a threat?" Polly asks smugly.
"No, it's a fucking promise." Mattheo says. Esme goes down to her level, my bow still at the ready, Esme grips Pollys chin.
"I'm going to win this Tournament and when I do, you better be fucking hiding you snake."