Tarot Curse

~Esmeralda's P.O.V~

"After what you did to me at Draco's, what makes you think I want to be your friend again?" I retort
"I got you a gift." Pansy hands me a box and I open it, they're tarot cards. They are very dark but beautiful. Mine are starting to be worn and tearing.
"I saw your cards and thought you might need new ones. And don't worry, I got them blessed for you." I take them, hugging them to my chest.
"Thank you Pansy."
"We should get to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day us all." We say our 'good nights' and head to bed. Tomorrow is a big day and I'm gonna give all my friends a reading with my new cards.

*1 hour later*

I keep tossing and turning, I can't sleep. Then Pangur Bán comes out from under my bed.
*Remember your reading at Draco's? She could be tricking you mama.*
"At school? Full of a lot of people? Why here and ruin her perfect life. Plus, what has she done? Or to what?" Pangur Bán looks at the cards then back at me.
"She might just feel bad after what she did."
*Or she is trying to get you out if the picture. Think mama, she see's you as a threat to her perfect life with Draco.*
"I guess we'll see tomorrow because I'm not getting rid of the cards."
*Mama please, I don't trust her.*
"Please Bán, I'm tired and I have school in the morning."
*Just don't use them yet*
"Ok, now go to sleep." He curls up at my feet and soon we both drift off to sleep.

*next morning*

I get up the next morning and get myself ready. I grab the cards because I'm going to bless them. I rather then be 'over blessed' then under. I enter the Great Hall, go to my house table and sit down.
"Good morning. You are the kind boy that let me sit next to you yesterday." The boy smiles at me.
"Yes I am. Good morning." I look over at Draco and wave. Oops, now he is heading this way.
"Have a good rest of your morning." The boys says and walks away.
"Yes, you too."
"How did you sleep flower?" I turn and sweetly smile at Draco. He called me flower.
"Don't let Pansy hear you call me that, she will set my bed in fire. I slept ok. You?"
"I slept great!"
"That's good."
"Good morning my dear Draco." Pansy shrieks. He rolls his eyes and I follow suit.

"Hello Pansy. How did you sleep?"
"Fine. Did you bring those cards u got for you?"
"Yeah but I wanted to bless them again."
"But I already got them blessed for you. Come on, I'm sure Draco would love to have a reading."
"-sighs- ok fine." I start to shuffle the cards as Draco watches with eager eyes. I spread the cards out in front of him.
"Ok now Draco, pick three cards and hand them to me in the order you picked them."

*after reading*

"Wow that was amazing. YOU are amazing Esmeralda." Pansy is now glaring at me.
"Ok it's my turn now. I gave her the cards it's only fair." I shuffle the cards again but got a paper cut in the process.
"Owe!"
"Are you ok?" Draco and Pansy say in unison.
"Yeah, I just got a paper cut. No big deal." I put my finger in my mouth, did Pansy's reading, and then it's off to potions class.

~Pansy's P.O.V~

Perfect, by the time we finish in potions, she will be gone.

~Draco's P.O.V & after potions~

I look over at Esmeralda and she doesn't look so good.
"Are you ok Esmeralda?"
"I don't feel very good." Then she faints. I catch her and lay her gently on the ground.
"Esmeralda? ESMERALDA WAKE UP!!! SOMEBODY GO GET HELP!!!"

A/N: Hey guys, it's starting to get juicy. Bare with me. I said before, I write in between breaks.