Fred ~ Red

(A/N ~ This is an old piece, it was inspired by Taylor Swift releasing her version of Red, honestly loved it and it's not getting on.)

"Loving him was like flying a brand new broomstick into the whomping tree
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ended so unexpectedly," I started, looking out at all these people dressed in black, I still couldn't believe he was gone.
"Loving him was like the colors in autumn, how the leaves always shine so bright,
just before they lose it all," I said, tears beginning to prick my eyes as I saw George seated in the front row.
Looking at George I continued,
"Losing him was blue, like I'd never known
Missing him is dark gray, all alone
Forgetting him would be like trying to know
Somebody you've never met," trying to explain how I would never be able to forget Fred, no matter what.
"Memorizing him was as easy as knowing the right words
To your favorite spell,
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword
And realizing there's no right answer," I explained through the tears, a small smile forming on my face as I thought of Fred.
"Loving him was red, Burning red," I said, trying to explain how strong and passionate my love for Fred was and how hard it was going to be and it is now that Fred is gone.
"Remembering Fred has come in flashbacks and echoes
Asking myself, is it time now? When do I let go?
But moving on from him is impossible
'Cause he's all I ever see in my head," I spoke through tears as I looked back at George and then at the rest of the Weasley's.
"I'm gonna miss you so much Fred," I said the last lines of my speech before going to sit down, I couldn't even look back at the coffin, I couldn't imagine what life was going to be like now without Fred.
~
Sad Bonus:
~ A Month Earlier ~
"Y/N, I know that life is kinda crazy right now and that this is the first moment we've had alone together in a while, but I need to know that when we get out of this you'll be by my side forever, so Y/F/N, will you marry me?" Fred asked, kneeling in front of me and pulling out a ring.
"Fred," I said shocked, tears pricking in my eyes, "Yes, Fred, yes!"
"God, I love you so much," Fred says, "I love you too," I replied.