Seriously?! ~ Young Sirius Black

I do not own this art.
Not mine.
Whoever did it you are an amazing artist.
Again this is not my art.
Credits to the artist.
Now on with the story.

•~•

Sirius Black. My best friend. My crush. The guy who I know will always have my back. That's what I think if when I hear the name Sirius Black, I'm pretty sure when other people hear it they think... Sex god. Player. Cheater. Thug. James, Remus, Peter, and that little girl he hangs out with. When people think about me they think. Weird. Quiet. Acts like a 10 year old. That girl who hangs around Sirius. Who in all of London would care about her?

    So how did I end up in this situation. Shoved into the broom closet with Lucius shoved against me feel me up and laughing as I cried. Why is this happening? He doesn't care about me, so why is he touching me. Where is Sirius when he should be here?

I kicked and shoved and pushed against Lucius trying to get him off of me. I banged on the door, yelling for Sirius. "Sirius!! James! Remus, Peter! Anybody please! Please help me!!!" I screamed before Lucius covered my mouth while I broke down into sobs. I wish I had my wand, I wish those stupid Slytherins hadn't stolen it, I wish I weren't in Hufflepuff and that people didn't tease me for it. I wish Sirius were here, I wish it was him in here with me. I wish he loved me too. I wish he saw my love. I wish he would settle for me instead of chasing all of those easy girls. I wish he would come here now and open this damn door and save me.

"Get off her Malfoy!" I hear a familiar voice yelled outside the closet. Sirius!! He's here! "Hey let him go" I here James yell at somebody. Suddenly it sounds as if all hell broke lose I hear yelling, hexes, banging. And finally the closet opens and Sirius is there with James and Remus behind him pointing their wands at Malfoy. "Let. Her. Go." Sirius says through gritted teeth, Lucius let's go. He walks out of the closet calmly, and walks away with James and Remus pointing their wands after him. I fall into Sirius arms sobbing. "Shh. Shh, you're okay now. I'm here. I won't let him hurt you, I love you" Sirius whispers. Wait, What! He loves me? Seriously?! "You, you love me?" I ask tears still falling down my face "Seriously?! You have to ask that? Of course, but your dense head wasn't picking up on any of the hints I was dropping" Sirius exclaims. "What hints?" I ask oblivious, "When I kiss you on the forehead every night before I go to bed, when I complain to you I broke up with another girl even though it never happened, when I write you notes" Sirius explains. "What notes?" I ask, "The ones I leave on your table every day before class" Sirius says looking confused. "You haven't been getting any?" He asks even more confused, I shake my head, "Yeah ummmm, I think that's our fault" James says sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "What?!" Sirius asks, l"We thought they were from other guys so we stole them!" James says defensively, "Seriously!? You guys are with me like 24/7 and you didn't know those were from me?!" Sirius exclaims. I begin to laugh and boys look at me, "It's okay Sirius, the guys are just idiots. Now I know you love me too and that's all I need" I say looking up at him and cuddling into his side more. "Awwwwwwwweeee" James and Remus say, "Ohh get out of here" Sirius says to them before turning to me and saying "I love you too".

BONUS:

"GET A ROOM!" James yells at me and Sirius, walking through the common room towards the exit. "Hey James" I call after him, "Yeah?" He asks turning around, I kiss Sirius again while flipping him off, "Awwwwe, love you too y/n" he says. Sirius turns to give him a death glare, "As a friend" James defends putting up his hands and slowly backing away before running out of the common room. "Yeah you better run" Sirius grumbles causing me to burst out laughing. "I love you" I say leaning my forehead in his smiling, "I love you more" Sirius says grinning like a dork, "Mhm, sure you do" I say before pulling him into another kiss.