Panic on The Pitch~ Oliver WoodXReader

"Hey Wood!" You said excitedly as you walked into the change room before your first Quidditch match "Oh, Hey (Y/N)" he replied turning to see "How you feeling before your first match" he asked "Fantastic buuutttt nervous, I mean why'd you choose me there are plenty of people who would have been better" you said "I choose you because you had the most to offer the team" Oliver answered "You'll do great" he said grabbing your shoulders "Thanks" you said kissing his cheek before running off to change. Here's the thing and and Oliver Wood, best friends, inseparable, you two were always with each other and grown really close but recently you had been feeling a little different around Oliver, you felt even more comfortable with him but also a bit awkward. Whenever you were with him you could feel butterflies in you stomach and when you thought of him your face began to blush and his frequent compliments began making you nervous, you really really really liked Oliver, okay you were in love with Oliver Wood and couldn't get him off your mind.

~ In The Change Room ~
~ 3 Minutes Before Match ~

"Why now? Why did I have to get anxiety now?" You asked yourself shaking as you looked out the door into the pitch "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Fred asked as he and George walked over "I-I can't do this, this is too crazy, I'm gonna be terrible, Wood shouldn't have chose me, I can't let him down but I can't go out there" you said rambling as you left the door and sat down "Why not you'll be amazing" George said "No I won't, I going to panic and mess up, I get jittery in practice sometimes there's no way I can play this game" you said shaking "Yes you can we believe in you, Wood believes in you, he wouldn't have chosen you if he didn't think you could do this even if you are his best friend" Fred said "But I don't think I can guys" you said as tears pricked at your eyes "Guys what's going on" Oliver asked as he walked in seeing you trembling, you gasped and stood up wiping your eyes and smiling "Oh it's nothing" you said with puffy eyes and a fake smile "Fred, George go get the team ready and head to the pitch" Oliver said "Yes sir" Fred and George said walking away as you tried to follow them trying to avoid Oliver "(Y/N) get back here and tell me what's wrong" Wood said not even turning to look at you as you sighed "I-I can't do this Oliver, it's just too much, I'm going mess up I'm going to ruin the game and you guys will lose because of me" you said falling to the bench "Why? Why would you say that?" Oliver asked "Because it's true just think how much I mess up in practice, I can't imagine what I would do in a game" you said "(Y/N), you are a smart, beautiful, amazing person and a fantastic Quidditch player, any house would be extremely lucky to have you on their team, and I am honoured to have you on mine" Wood said looking you in the eye "Oliver" you said quietly "(Y/N), I know this is kinda abrupt but maybe this will help, I love you, but that's not why I chose you to be in this team I chose you because you are amazing and beat any challenges that come your way, nothing in this entire world could change the fact that you are an amazing Quidditch player and person and that's why I love you, you hear me I am in love with you (Y/N)" Oliver said "I am in love with (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" Oliver yelled standing up on the bench you were sitting on "Oliver Wood" you started while laughing "I love you too" you said "You hear I am in love with Oliver Wood" you yelled standing up on the bench beside Oliver "I'm glad you are" Oliver said wrapping his arms around your waist smiling "So am I because I've been wanting to do this for a while" you said wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning to kiss him "So have I" Oliver said before your lips met in a passionate and loving kiss.