Chocolate Love ~ Harry X Reader

(y/f/c) = your favourite chocolate

"Ohh it's seems as though Harry Potter has seen the snitch! He's diving annndddd... he's got it Gryffindor wins the match!!!" called Lee Jordon "Whoooooooo" the whole school went wild well except for the Slytherins. As Harry flew a victory lap around the pitch you saw him wink at you and smile as he flew down to the pitch. You ran out of the stands to meet him and Ron with Hermione, you see Harry was your best friend ever since you met him in first year.

~ flashback ~

You were walking down the steps absorbed in a muggle book Hermione gave you that you weren't paying attention going up the moving staircase you slipped and were about to fall off the stairs but before you could fall you felt a hand grab your wrist and you looked back to see and boy with glasses and dark messy hair smiling at you. He pulled you back onto the staircase and introduced himself as Harry, Harry Potter from that moment on you and Harry were always together.

~ end of flashback ~

~ after quidditch match ~

By the tie you had arrived back in the common room the party was in full swing Fred and George had gotten the house elves to bring a bunch of butter beers up to the room along with an a large assortment of sweets including your favourite chocolate (y/f/c), you walked over the food table and grabbed a couple pieces and quickly snuck away to the couch where you joined Harry on the couch with Ron and Hermione on the floor in front of you. You began stuffing your face with the chocolate you had collected soon Harry saw and let out a soft chuckle you turned to look at Harry having eaten all the chocolate with a curious face, Harry looked back at you seeing a small bit of chocolate below your bottom lip "Heh, (y/n) you've got some chocolate on yourself" Harry said with a light laugh "Ohh umm thanks" you said trying to wipe it off "Did I get it?" you asked looking back to Harry "No, here let me" Harry said moving closer and picking up his hand to wipe your lip. Harry found himself looking at your lips wanting to kiss you, he had felt this way for a while now but never said anything to you. He slowly leaned in and soon you felt his lips on yours your eyes widened in surprise but soon closed as you melted into the kiss, soon enough the whole common room was cheering as your heard Fred yell "Yeah get some Potter!!" you two pulled apart laughing and smiling placing your foreheads together "I love you Harry" you whispered to him "I love you too (y/n), I always have".