Amortentia Revealed Love~ RemusXReader

( Author Note: I don't know who the artist for this picture is so credits to the artist. If someone knows who the artist is let me know)

"Hah, hah" you breathed out running down the corridors, you were late for Slughorns potion class again and you didn't need another detention. "Sorry I'm late" you said bursting into the potions out of breath "Why Miss.(Y/L/N) how nice for you to finally join us" Slughorn said "Slug- I mean uh Professor I apologize for being late I don't have an excuse I'm at very truly sorry" you said before turning around to go sit with Lily, as you were walking to Lily you saw Remus smile brightly at you and sneak a wave as you smiled back but James and Sirius smirk at you knowing you were late because of them. Here's the thing James and Sirius were animagus because of wanting help Remus during full moons and you just recently finding out about Remus wanted to help him in this situation too seeing as you were his friend, sadly only his friend, so James and Sirius teases you aaallllll night until finally they gave some advice about how to become a animagus and afterwords you had stayed up all night to read about animagus. Upon arriving at Lily's table you could see a potion already brewing it look kind of pinky or pearly it was hard to tell but there was a certain smell to it "Hey Lils why does it smell like chocolate and some sort of, like, animal fur like ummmm a-a wolf?" you asked looking at Lily while everyone looked at you "(Y/N) we are making amortentia" Lily answered quietly smirking "Amor what now?" You asked "Amortentia Miss.(Y/L/N), the strongest love potion in the world, the special thing about it is that it smells different to everyone depending on things that they enjoy" Slughorn answered hearing you "Ohhh" you said beginning to understand "Ohhhh" you said realizing why everyone was looking at you "ohh" you said quietly as you blushed realizing what you smelt was Remus'a normal scent, you shyly looked over at Remus to see him blushing and looking at you with wide eyes, you quickly looked away and look down at the potion "Everyone please carry on" Slughorn said.

~ After Class ~
~ In The Halls

"Hey (Y/N) wait up" Remus called running after you as you quickly left the classroom in hopes to avoid him "H-hi Remus" you said blushing madly and looking at your shoes "Is it true that you smelt chocolate and w-wolf fur?" Remus asked blushing "Y-yes" you said "Good" Remus said before turning on his heel and beginning to walk towards the common room "Good?" You asked yourself quietly "Wait Remus" you said grabbing his arm "What do you mean good?" You asked, Remus leaned toward you as you blushed madly he leans down to eye level and whispered in your ear "I smelt you too (Y/N)" before standing back up and smiling "ohhh" you said quietly and blushing "I like you (Y/N) and now I know you feel the same way so will you be my girlfriend?" Remus asked "I uhhhh YES!" You exclaimed bursting into a smile and throwing your arms around his shoulders, Remus wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up spinning you around "I love being with you (Y/N)" Remus said "Me too Remus" you said before kissing his lips "I've been waiting to do that for while" you said as you pulled away "I've been waiting too" Remus said before kissing you again.

~ BONUS ~

"Miss.(Y/L/N), Mr.Lupin! No PDA in the corridors!" McGonagall exclaimed rushing over "I would expect more from to such fantastic students but rules are rules detention both of you on Saturday night in my office" she said "Okay" you said sadly "Well then you must go freshen up before dinner" she said shooing you up to the common room "By the way Congratulations, finally" she whispered to you two as she walked by causing you both to laugh before continuing to walk down the corridors to the common room hand in hand.