Burrowed Discoverys ~ Fred X Reader

"Hey mom is (y/n) here?" Ginny yelled upstairs seeing here trunk in the kitchen with her cat Smokey "No sweetheart I think I would know if (y/n) was here Fred and George would be even louder" Molly yelled looking down the stairs "Well (y/n) trunk is in the kitchen" Ginny called back "(Y/n)?" Fred yelled down the stairs "Why are you talking about (y/n)?" George asked "Her trunk is in the kitchen, is she up there with you?" Ginny called up the stairs "No I think we would know if our best friend was in our room" George called down while Fred's cheeks tinted a light pink thinking of (y/n) being in his room, (even though you have been in there on many occasions) you see Fred has had a crush on you since the first Quidditch match you two played together.

~ flashback ~

It was your first Quidditch match, Harry was out so you were asked to play seeker because you had amazing eye sight and were an amazing flyer but Harry beat you in tryouts. You were soaring around looking for the snitch when suddenly you saw a hint of gold flying high above the pitch you flew up as fast as you could catching the attention of Lee Jordon from his announcers booth this caught the attention of the other teams beaters who were soon attempting to hit the bludgers your way, you kept speeding towards the snitch, your fingers wrapped around the small Quidditch piece and then a bludger hit you. You were knocked off your broomstick and quickly falling towards the pitch you closed your eyes bracing for the impact when you felt yourself land in someone's arms you opened your eyes and saw Fred, your best friend, you smiled and showed him the snitch and he smiled down at you. Lee Jordon was yelling like crazy Gryffindor went wild you had won the game even after falling 40 feet from your broom Fred slowly lowered to the pitch and then flew off the get your broom bringing back down to you smiling, you thanked him, kissed his cheek and ran off to change.

~ end of flashback ~

"Ummm hello" you said walking into the Burrow "(Y/n)!" Ginny said running to hug you as her brothers raced down the stairs "(Y/n), I thought you weren't coming until next week!" George exclaimed getting down the stairs first and hugging you while you laughed at their reaction "I wasn't but Auntie  McGonagall needed to relocate me since you know she's the only family I have and she needed to go back to Hogwarts early so here I am" you said laughing and smiling "Well I'm glad your here early" Fred said getting down to you as well and hugging you "As am I" Molly said "Unfortunately I haven't got you bed yet since you weren't supposed to come until next week" she continued "Oh that's alright I'll go up and Fred and I can make the bed in Ginnys room I wouldn't want to bother you" you said smiling and picking up your luggage "C'mon Fred" you said heading towards Ginny room.

~ Ginnys room ~

The bed was made and you and Fred were just talking and laughing like normal, "Fred I'm so glad to have a friend as great as you" you said smiling "Yeah friend" Fred said sounding deflated "Um is something wrong Fred?" you asked concerned "Um (y/n) there is something I need to tell you" Fred said looking in your eyes "I like you (y/n), like really really like you" Fred said smiling with a light chuckle, you smiled and blushed a bit "and I wanted to tell you even if you don't feel the same way I thought you should know" Fred said "Fred Weasley, of course I feel the same way, I like you too" you said smiling "I'm glad" Fred said slowly leaning towards you "because I've been wanting to do this for a while" he finished before his lips met yours.