Tri-Wizard Weirdo ~ Cedric Diggory

🥰y'all are awesome, have a beautiful, wonderful, fantastic day.
Warning⚠️: Story details changes from original movie and book story! Please don't get triggered!

•~•

My mom had me when she was 16. A teen mom. Growing up I never had a father figure in the home, my moms boyfriend ran after he found out she was pregnant with me. But I would never blame my mother for not knowing my father. He's the jerk who abandoned her, he is the one who deserves my anger not her. So she doesn't receive any. Growing my mom was pretty cool, I guess the fact that she was so young help, she was only 20 by the time I started school, but I couldn't have asked for a better mom. My mom was my best friend. Like seriously, some people say that but my mom is seriously my best friend, we would have weekly movie nights where we would do face masks, paint our nails, talk about boys, make cookies, buy matching pjs. It was awesome, but then I got into Hogwarts and stuff changed. My mom and didn't see each other, I was a transfer student from (country) so I couldn't visit until Christmas, it was too far. And yeah, I know that's the same for most people but my mom was my whole life, that is until I met Cedric Diggory.

Cedric and I met in first year he was in Hufflepuff and I was in Ravenclaw. We got along great, we both loved Quidditch, and would talk about it whenever we saw each other. We often study together in the library, there were a couple of times he snuck me into the Hufflepuff dorms and I spent the night there for a sleepover. He was my best friend. That's all. At least that's what I thought until I saw him dive down in Black Lake to save Cho Chang. When I saw him go down and it took him so long to come back up something inside me made me finally realize that I loved him. I was in love with Cedric Diggory. I panicked, I didn't know what to do, I'd never get this way before. So I did the only "logical" thing, I avoided him. It would be better this way, he would be happy with Cho and I would be happy for him.

After I realized the first thing I did was write to my mom, she always helped me with boy problems but this one was major. Maybe she could help?

She was no help. My mom just said it was adorable that I had my first love and that I should tell him. No way in hell was I doing that! He had a girlfriend for god sake! Plus telling him would ruin our friendship! But if I told him then I could just end our friendship and not be awkward. Yes, that's what I'll do. Maybe.

The next day I continued avoiding Cedric, until he trapped me in Moaning Myrtles bathroom, thank god she wasn't there. "Y/N tell me what's wrong. Why are you avoiding me?" Cedric asked, "I'm fine Cedric, and you're being delusional because I'm not avoiding you" I sighed out. "Yeah, mhm, sure. Well riddle me this, why didn't you meet me after the Black Lake challenge like you said you would?" Cedric asked. "Because you were with Cho, I thought you guys would want some alone time" I said leaning against the wall and sending Cedric a cold hard stare. "Why would I want alone time with Cho? All she did was basically yell at me cause she got wet, little brat" he said muttering the last part, "Don't call her that, and plus I left early, I didn't even see you come out of the lake" I said casually getting bored. "Why did you leave? You promised you would meet me after every task" Cedric asked moving towards you growing angry. "Because I love you, okay?!" I yelled at him becoming frustrated as well. "I love you so much and I just couldn't just sit there staring at that lake acting like you weren't down there saving a different girl or that there was nothing dangerous down there with you, like there was no chance you would get hurt, because there was Cedric. Dumbledore told us that you could die, a-and I... I can't lose my best friend, pl-please Cedric." I said breaking down into sobs. Cedric just stood there for a second and then he rushed to me, pulling me into a hug, "Shhhh, shhh. It's okay y/n, I-I love you too" Cedric said hesitantly. "You... you do?" You asked after a moment, "Of course I love you, how could I not love you? You're beautiful and smart and kind and funny. You make me smile. That's something. Cho never did" Cedric said. "Cho? Cho oh my god, Cho Chang, you girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, I'm so so sorry Cedric, I-" you started rambling, letting Cedric go and standing up but he cut you off with a deep chuckle, "We broke up actually, I realized she was more like a close friend, a sister even. I didn't love her the way I love you, I could never love someone else the way I love you" Cedric said turning his gaze too you, joining you in his feet. "I love you y/n so much, I always have" Cedric said leaning his forehead against yours. "I love you too Cedric, I always will" you said before going your lips with his in a loving kiss.

BONUS:

"Ahhhhhhh, what are you doing? Get out of my bathroom" Myrtle screamed showing up out of nowhere. "This bathroom is for the lonely and sad, not for the lovely dovey romantics" she said trying to shoo you away, "Get out of here" she yelled shooing you to the door. "Yes ma'a" you said giggling as you pushed Cedric out of the bathroom soon following behind. "Why did you pull me into that bathroom?" You asked laughing as Cedric rubbed his neck sheepishly, "Because there were no empty class nearby" he said smiling shyly. "Oh Cedric Diggory, you are a Tri-Wizard weirdo " you said wrapping your arms around his neck, "But I'm your... Ummmm whatever you said" he said wrapping his arms around your waist smirking, "That you are" you said before leaning in and kissing him. "GET OUT OF HERE!!! GO TO CLASS!!" Myrtle screamed poking her head out of the bathroom, making you grab Cedrics hand and run away while laughing so much you guys could hardly breathe.