Lovers Pitch ~ Young SiriusXReader

(Y/n/n) = your nickname
(H/c) = your hair color

"(Y/n/n), you coming to the match" you brother James asked you passing through the common room where you were reading "Ugh, I don't think so" you said turning your head to look at James before rolling off the coach because of it "Owwww" you whined "Pwhahahaha" James burst out laughing "Oh shut up" you said throwing a pillow at him "Okay, okay, sorry but are you really not coming to the Quidditch match?" James asked again as Sirius came down the stairs "Wait what? You're not coming" Sirius asked looking at you with his eyes widened, ever since he and James had been on the team you had gone to every match, "I-I ummmm n-no, wait years, maybe" you said blushing while looking up at Sirius. You see you had a huge crush on Sirius after spending so much time with him because of James you just slowly developed feeling for him and now it was full on crushing, hard. "Wellllll" Sirius began smirking "You are going whether you want to or not" he said "Huh?" you asked as he walked over to you and helped you up "You're coming with me Missy" Sirius said picking you up by the waist and throwing you on his shoulder "Wait Sirius put me down, Sirius, come on seriously, I'm wearing a skirt!" you yelled "Hey James can you grab my jacket it's on that chair over there" Sirius said pointing to a chair in the corner "Yeah here" James said handing it to him and Sirius threw it over your skirt "Here, now nobody has seen your cute little butt except me" Sirius said smirking "SIRIUS!" you yelled blushing as red like tomato "Hey dude that's my sister quite flirting" James said "Yeah, yeah" Sirius said waving him off before walking out of the common room "See you at the pitch James" Sirius called before the painting shut.

~ on the pitch ~

"Sirius, we're here you can put me down now" you said bored of being held over his shoulder "Yeah okay" Sirius said putting you down "Hey why are we here so early?" you asked "Ohh umm I like to have a little time to think before a match, I kinda just come out here and sit on the field or in the bleachers" Sirius responded watching you walk out into the middle of the field "Wow, I never realized how big this actually was" you said quietly "Yeah it's pretty overwhelming sometimes" Sirius said coming up behind you and putting his jacket over your shoulders "Sirius" you said as he walked in front of you "(Y/n), I like you" Sirius said taking your hand "S-Sirius, I like you too" you said as both of you began to lean in "But wait" you said pushing him away "I-I can't just be another one of those girls you just kiss for fun Sirius, I don't want this to be a one and done kind of thing" you said "and it won't be" Sirius said moving a strand of (h/c) hair away from your face "(Y/n), you aren't that kind of girl and you never will be especially not to me. I've liked you since first year when I saw you on the train for the first time I knew instantly it was be you I wanted to be with.
, but you're too good for me. So dated all those girls because I was trying to get over you but I never could, I love you (y/n)" Sirius said "I love you too Sirius" you said leaning in again "So can I kiss you now" Sirius asked "You can if you can catch me" you said turning last second and running away leaving Sirius stunned "Ohhh you get back here" Sirius yelled laughing "Nah uh you gotta catch me" you said running over to his broom that he'd made you hold while he carried you "Don't you dare" Sirius said "Oh yeah" you said reaching for it but before you could grab it you heard Sirius yell "Accio broom!" as his broom flew straight to him "Accio broom" you yelled back summoning the broomstick to you with Sirius attached to it. You caught the end of the broom and Sirius wrapped his arm around your waist "I caught you now where's my reward?" Sirius asked smirking at you "Wellll I guess you get a reward" you said smiling before leaning towards Sirius lips and kissing him with him almost instantly kissing back.

~BONUS~

Suddenly you heard cheering and you and Sirius pulled away to see Remus, Peter, and Lily cheering you on and James pretending to throw up "Oh shut up" you and Sirius both yelled at James as everyone started laughing before you and Sirius kissed each other one more time.