Forever? ~ Newt ScamanderXReader

"NEWT!!!!" You yelled walking into the Hufflepuff common room, you see Newt had somehow found and smuggled a Niffler onto school grounds and you had just found it in your room lying on your bed with all your jewelry. "Uhh hi (y/n) can't talk right now I kinda lost something and I need to find it" Newt said rushing around the common room looking under every pillow and cushion "I know Newt, ITS IN MY ROOM" you yelled again "W-what's in you room?" He asked nervously "Your Niffler Newt" you said fake smiling with gritted teeth "Oh, umm I'll go get it" He said running to the stairs to the girls dorms "Newt" you sighed but he kept running "Newt" you said again but he kept running "Newt!" You called one last time but it was too late the stairs had turned into a ramp beneath his feet sending him flying back towards you "As I was going to say boys can't go up the girls staircase" you said before flopping onto a chair by the fire "R-right umm sorry" Newt said flopping down best to you. After a while of sitting just looking at the fire you finally spoke up "Hey Newt, why were you in such a hurry to get the Niffler out of my room?" You asked turning your head to him "I didn't want the animal I smuggled into school bothering them girl I like" Newt said without thinking still gazing lazily at the fire "W-what?!" You asked blushing red like a tomato "I didn't want my Niffler bothering the girl I li...." Newt trailed of finally realizing what he had and was saying "I-I umm I... I guess I can't deny it anymore huh?" Newt said standing up "I like you (y/l), I really, really like you and I know you don't feel the same way but maybe you do but maybe you don't-" He continued rambling as you stood and walked to him "Newt" you said calmly "-but maybe you do like me but there's no way I'm too stupid and crazy and-" "Newt" you said again calmly after reaching him as he continued to ramble "-and you're so smart and pretty and you could like me but you most likely don't like if you measured the likeliness of you liking me it would probably be like 9% out of a hundred and you couldn't like me because you're waaayyyy out of my league and there is some other guy-" Newt was finally cut off from his rambling as you kissed him "I like you too Newt" you said smiling as you pulled away "Really?!" Newt asked excitedly, his hands finding your waist "Yes, a million times over yes Newt I've liked you for so long, I've always loved how much you care for magical creatures and other people and how loyal you are you're perfectly imperfect but you're perfect for me" you said placing your hands and head on his chest as he pulled you closer "I like you too (y/n), I have since the day I saw you. When we got sorted a prayed that we would be in the same house, I knew that if I had you in my life it would be one worth living and heck was I right, I can't imagine my life at Hogwarts without you, I'm glad you were a part of it" Newt explained before leaning in a kissing you again "Merlin I like you so much" He said picking you up be the waist and spinning you around "I like you too, promise me we'll be together forever whether we're dating or friends or whatever our relationship is promise we're together forever" you said "I promise" Newt said setting you back down "Forever?" you asked putting out your pinky "Forever" Newt said latching them together.