Cautious Confessions~ NevilleXReader

You were sitting in the Gryffindor commons room "studying" for Herbology, aka looking at a Herbology book but only thinking about Neville. Recently the boy had been on your mind very often, "Hey (Y/N)" Neville called walking into the common room causing you to return to reality. "H-hi Neville" you said blushing "Mind if I study with you?" He asked seeing the book in your hands and the more on the table in front of you "Sure" you said once again hiding behind the book in your hands. You see you've had a crush on Neville for quite a while now. Every time he tripped you smiled seeing his clumsy side or when he got excited about doing something right in DA meetings it always lifted your heart a bit. He was just so cute. "Sooo, seeing as you're not really studying what's wrong?" Neville asked concerned as to how different you were acting from your usual bookworm-ish self "I-I was th-thinking about someone" you said shyly "and who might this someone be?" Neville asked "A-a boy I l-like" you admitted blushing and turning your gaze "Do I know him?" Neville inquired. Although he was questioning you he knew you had a crush on him, Ginny had told him early that week that you liked him but he hadn't wanted to ask you if it was true. "I-I would say you know him quite well" you said answering Nevilles question and looking at him "And may I ask what year this gentleman is in?" Neville asked moving closer to you "H-he is in the same y-year as us" you said also moving closer "Just by chance does this person perhaps I don't know mess up a lot" Neville asked sitting right next to you "No I wouldn't call it messing up I consider it cute little mistakes" you said smiling up at Neville "And his name happens to be Neville Longbottom" you said leaning towards Neville to kiss him "I like you too (Y/N)" Neville said just before you lips met. You pulled away from Neville smiling while he blushed "Uuhhhh ummm s-sorry, I don't uhh know what came over me" Neville said looking away "Neville you said climbing onto his lap "I enjoyed it" you said cupping his face and leaning in to kiss him again, "You are truly amazing (Y/N)" Neville said smiling at you "And you are irreplaceable" you said resting your forehead on his.

~BONUS~

"BLOODY HELL LONGBOTTOM!!!!!" Ron yelled walking into the common room to find you two kissing "Right in the middle of the common room really!" Ron exclaimed "C'mon guys get a room" Harry said laughing seeing you two as he walked in the common room with Hermione "What's all the commotion down there?!" George called as he and Fred cane down the stairs "Oohhh get some Neville" Fred yelled seeing your position causing everyone to laugh, you looked back to Neville and smiled resting your forehead against his "I'm glad I fell for you Longbottom" you said with a goofy smile "I'm glad I fell for you
(y/l/n)" Neville said before kissing you one more time.