Patronus ~ Snape X Reader

Note: You're in Seventh year
(y/l/n) = your last name
(y/h) = your house

"Miss.(y/l/n)!" Snaps yelled, you had been drifting to sleep slowly in potions after staying all last night studying for a quiz for Defence Against The Dark Arts that Umbridge had only warmed you about a day in advanced. "Y-yes?" you asked waking up quickly "Miss.(y/l/n) could you answer a question for me?" Snape asked staring you down "Y-yes" you said nervously "What is the name of the strongest truth serum I have taught you?" Snape asked "I-it's name is ummm..." you said trailing off as the Slytherins smirked "I see you need an easier question what is the cure to a love potion?" he asked circling you before going to the front of the classroom again "Ummm you see..." you trailed off again forgetting "I see you need an even easier question, let's see, Why were you sleeping in my class Miss.(y/l/n)?!" Snape yelled, that's was all you could take, you grabbed your stuff and ran out of the classroom. "Continue making your potions I have I'll student behaviour to deal with" Snape said turning to leave "Professor Snape" Angelina called out "Yes Miss.Johnson" Snape asked turning around while the whole class stared at Angelina "In her defence she was studying all night and you asked her some rather tricky questions" Angelina said standing up for you "That will be enough Miss. Johnson continue your potion" Snape said turning and leaving to find you.

~ with you ~

"(Y/n), stand up" you heard Snape say "Why should I do what you say so you can humiliate in front of the entire school this time?" you asked "You will have respect for your professors and will listen to their instructions" Snape said "Why should I for you all you ever do is bully me, you have no idea what I have to live up to, my parents may not be famous wizards but they do good in the world and my sister has one of the best grade records in Hogwarts history and I'm left in the shadow of that. The reason why I fell asleep in your class today was because I was up all night trying to live up to those standards" you exclaimed standing up and staring Snape in the eyes, for a moment he was shocked, then his eyes softened "Miss.(y/l), I don't think you understand what happens at Hogwarts. Students who have siblings that have graduated earlier then them, even without exponential grades, are not shadowed in the eyes of their professors or peers it only gives you the chance to shine more, now I am not your Defence Against The Dark Arts Professor but I am aware you can do this, so show me your Patronus" Snape said "What?" you asked confused while wiping aware the tears that had begun to form in your eyes "Show me your Patronus" Snape said again, you looked up at him confused for a moment and then pulled out your want "Expecto Patronum" you said thinking of a happy time and a young doe appeared to symbolize your ambition and leadership "Expecto Patronum" Snape echoed as a Buck appeared you looked up at Snape and smiled, they matched, his Patronus had changed to match yours "I will always be here with you even if I do become more like your mean Professor sometimes" Snape said talking softly to a student for the first time. 'I could do it but that would be breaking the rules, since when have I cared about rules for god sake I just walked out in the middle of class' you thought before you grabbed Snape by the collar and went on your tippy toes to meet his lips with yours in a loving kiss, as you pulled apart Snape have a rare smile and said "Ten points to (y/h)" before continuing to kiss you passionately.