Full Moon Love ~ Ron X Reader

"Daaaaddddd, do I have to go?" you asked your dad, adoptive dad, Remus Lupin "Yes cupcake" Remus replied patting your head "But I'll be the only kid there" you whined. You see it was your third year at Hogwarts, you had just turned 13, and your dad Remus now had a job at Hogwarts, but there was one thing your friends didn't know about you, you like your dad, were a werewolf.

~ your story ~

When you were just a baby vicious werewolves attacked your family killing your parents and siblings you were the only one that survived but in the incident you had also been attack and became a werewolf. Your dad, Remus, had been contacted by Dumbledore after finding you and asked him to raise you, teach you how to live with this, and look after you. By the time you were 6 you were Remus daughter a complete book worm, chocolate lover, and insecure about being accepted. By the time you started at Hogwarts you knew how to live with your 'situation' and were a kind friendly young lady. When you arrived at Hogwarts you were sorted into Gryffindor and almost instantly became friends with Fred and George Weasley despite the age difference following in the mischievous path of your father and godfathers, James Potter and Sirius Black, soon you had many friends at Hogwarts including the golden trio and Ginny and were well know by the whole school as a nickname similar to your fathers, Mini Moon.

~ end of story ~

So since your dad was a teacher he was headed to Hogwarts a bit early to meet the other teachers and to figure out his situation with Dumbledore and because you didn't have anywhere else to go you had to go too. Suddenly an owl burst through the window with a note tied to its foot, you recognized it "It's Errol a letter from the Weasleys!" you exclaimed running over to it,

Dear (y/n),

We have become aware of your situation with your father, Professor Lupin, would live to have you come stay at the Burrow for the next week before school starts. A bed is already ready for you as well as Hermione and Harry if you do come.

Sincerely,
Molly Weasley

"Dad, dad can I please go?!" you asked showing him the letter "Well I guess I can take you there on the way to the school if they are ready for you regardless" Remus said smiling down at you "Yes, yes thank you" you said hugging him, "Write a quick note back and finish packing and then we'll go" he said letting you go "I will, I love you dad" you said running up to your room to write the note and finish packing.

~ Burrow ~

"(Y/n)!" Fred exclaimed as you and Remus walked in "Your here!" George yelled running over to you with Fred "Yep, I'm here" you said smiling brightly opening up your arms as the twins both hugged you while you started laughing "Molly thank you for taking her for the week" Remus said waving at her as she walked into the room "Oh it's no problem Remus she truly is a delightful young lady" Molly said "Okay well I've got to get going cupcake" Remus said as the boys let go of you "Bye dad I love, see ya in a week" you said hugging him "Bye cupcake" he said kissing your head. "Well (y/n) you will be staying in Ginnys room with her and Hermione" Molly said leading up to Ginnys room "(y/n)!" Ginny and Hermione as Molly opened the door "Hi guys you said laughing as the ran over "We have so much to tell you" Hermione said pulling you into the room, "Thanks Mom" Ginny said closing the door behind you. "Ron likes you too!" Ginny practically screamed after she closed the door "Wait what?!" you asked "He likes you, we heard Ron and Harry talking last night and Ron finally admitted it" Hermione said "Really?! I really like him too" you said you said smiling and blushing "But wait we can't be together" you said frowning and looking away "What? Why?" Ginny asked "This is about your werewolf thing isn't it" Hermione asked "Oh yeah I forgot" Ginny said rubbing her neck "You guys are my only friends who know the only other people who know are my dad, Mrs. Weasley, Snape, Dumbledore, and McGonagoll" you said frowning "Welllllll" Hermione said "What do you mean 'well', Hermione what did you do?" you asked turning to look at her "Umm Fred and George kinda figured it out and they kinda slipped it to Harry but Ron doesn't know" Ginny said "Okay well the twins fine, Harry won't treat me any different or he shouldn't, but what if Ron finds out he'll never like me" you said frowning at Hermione and Ginny "I don't know (y/n) I don't think even this could change his mind" Hermione said "Just talk to him" Ginny said "I need some air" you said turning and heading for the door "(Y/n), just think about it okay" Hermione said "Okay" you said leaving.

~ outside ~

"Uhhhhh why me why does bad stuff happen to me" you said looking out into the fields "What do you mean?" you heard a voice, "Ron?" you said turning around to see him walking towards you "Hi, sorry I didn't meet you when you got here Harry and I were with my dad" Ron said continuing to walk towards you "It's okay" you said "Ummmm (y/n) there's something I need to tell you" Ron said "I like you (y/n), a lot actually and I don't know why I didn't tell you before" Ron said looking into your eyes "I like you too Ron" you said smiling. Ron slowly started leaning in to kiss you looking at your lips "Wait" you said pushing him away "Ron we can't be together" you said refusing to look at him "Why not (y/n)?" he asked "B-because..." you trailed off "Because you're a werewolf?" Ron asked walking over to you "Wh-what you know, how long have you known?" you asked looking at him while he cupped your face with his right hand "Since first year I saw your transformation once but I never said anything" he said looking into your eyes "I still like you (y/n), I love you for you no matter what flaws you have" he said leaning in again "I like you too Ron" you said glancing at his lips, "So I've heard" Ron said smirking just before your lips met is a loving kiss.