Info

!PLEASE READ THE NEWER ONESHOTS!
Info

So, welcome ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary pals, to my book. Here we do lots of different things. I do lots of different variety of oneshots. Fluff, Angst, and many other more.

We here are a community. If I missed a letter or wrote words down wrong, you may correct it. Please do be nice to other people.

There is some kind of information you need to know now. If there are specific things you need to know for a specific oneshot, it will be written at the beginning.

Information that you need to know now:

-All Ninja have their Season 10 designs meaning,

-Jay has curly brown/auburn hair. He has blue GLOWING eyes that appeared after his true potential was unlocked. It means they glow in the dark. He has light freckles. He is the jokester of the group.

-Nya has her hair in a bun. She has Hazel eyes. Shy, but hides it behind fake confidence.

-Kai has spiky hair, he always does his hair with hair gel. He has light green eyes. The one who is dumb normally, but can be smart if needed.

-Cole has messy black hair. He has black eyes. If Lloyd is missing, he is the group leader.

-Zane has...... hair. He has very light blue eyes and they are vibrant. The smart boi of the group.

-Lloyd has messy blond hair. He has very vibrant green eyes. The child of the team.

This is all you need to know before reading on. I hope you enjoy it.