so I'm a pillow?

I wrote this at four in the morning yesterday bc I couldn't sleep uh it's short and stupid to be honest also this is like smut? But it's not really 😎👍

3rd person pov
Quackity had shown Wilbur around las nevadas and decided that he would let Wilbur sleep in the hotel. Quackity left to go talk to sapnap leaving a bored and somewhat horny Wilbur alone in quackitys room.

Wilbur's pov
There's nothing interesting in quackitys room but he does have this body pillow nothing too crazy it just has las nevadas and quackitys smiley face printed on it. I'm kinda horny should I?..... No no that's gross this is quackitys room and this is his body pillow you shouldn't even be thinking this. But then again he won't be back till later so that gives me time to wash it before he comes back.....i- I'll do it omg I'm gross.

3rd persons pov
Wilbur gets undressed and strips down to his boxers 'f-fuck why am I so hard anyway' Wilbur spreads his legs to the sides so that his knees are next to the body pillow on both sides. 'F-fuck~' Wilbur starts to slowly hump the pillow only making him more horny 'q-quackit-y~'. Wilbur's moans get louder the faster he goes  'q-q-quackity~'creek 'f-fuc-kkk~'and just like that quackitys standing in the door way 🧍. Wilbur somehow doesn't notice and keeps humping the pillow faster and faster making a confused quackity horny 'QU-UACK-ITY~' Wilbur arched his back and titled his head upwards Cumming into his boxers. While trying to catch his breath Wilbur hears someone speak 'my my my~ did you really think I was gonna come back and not notice you? ' Wilbur blushed extremely hard and once he finally caught his breath he looked at quackity who was looking at him. 'S-sorry I thought you would come back later' quackity laughed hard and loudly making Wilbur annoyed and cross his arms ' aww man you're such an idiot, anyway you may not be horny but I am ' Wilburs eyes went wide as he realised the situation he was in. 'How long have you been here? ' quackity smirked and walked towards Wilbur ' long enough to be hard' Wilbur blushed and looked down to see quackitys 💃. Just as quackity was about to speak Wilbur put his hands on quackitys pants 'wil-mhm~' Wilbur smiled and looked up at quackity ' you're so fucking cute oh my god' quackity fell onto Wilbur and kissed him on the bed while Wilbur laughed. Quackity sighed and kissed Wilbur on the lips before leaning away ' I'm gonna go shower you wanna join? ' Wilbur nodded and quackity picked Wilbur up ' wait aren't you horny? ' quackity nodded while walking to the bathroom 'you're gonna fuck me in the... Shower? ' quackity nodded and kissed Wilbur on the for head.