therapy

Okay so I kinda did another saying random shit  I'm sorryyyy I can't help it I just say things and then end up saying my whole life story in a matter of seconds anyway just to sum it up bc I'm not bothered to get rid of all this.

Summary
I'm going to therapy which means I have another thing to do which means I have less time to write so I won't be writing for a bit longer than I thought. I should be able to give y'all just a few little stories every here and there but think it as if I'm the smut and fluff fairy and every few nights I give you a story😎 eyyyyy how's that sound?
Anyway hehehe don't read what wrote it's fucking trash and as I said before I'm not botherd to get rid of it bc I'm writing this on my old phone bc my new phone is currently getting fixed and this crappy old phone won't let me delete shit so 😒

I put a big space on accident, I had my finger holding down the new row button and didn't realize bc I was talking to my brother😑

Hi I used a bunch of emojis so this is just me using my main emojis to get them back lol ALSO LEAVE plz you're half way to hell.
🧍🚪😎😍😟😩🥰😁👹😈💀💫🐸💨🔥💥🌹😿🤏🤳🫂🍑💍🖕👶🎩👑🤌🐧🦖🦕🌌🌃🌠📱📷🏳‍🌈📽🎙

So I have a lot of shit to do so does the fam and it should all cool down around the first school break which is awhile away😟 BUT with me already not really having time to write or come up with ideas bc I'm either doing something or sleeping I'm also going to therapy 🥱 I forgot that I was going like I've been waiting for four months for this thingy to start but whatever at least it's starting anyway I have a thingy on Sundays and sometimes on Mondays as well which means I'll only have one whole day to come up with shit so I just want to say, if you would like to still read these shit stories it will be a while till I post and if yous are lucky and I became my true worried workaholic self over the next few weeks I'll probably make two or three ( maybe even four idk)stories for yous to just chill with for awhile.

ALRIGHT? DOES THAT SOUND OKAY?  COOL BC I'VE BEEN FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS FOR A FUCKING DAYYYYYYYYYYY
(I just freak out in my head a lot and make a string of what if in my head and a bunch of sences of everything going wrong so to put it lightly, I didn't know how to say ' I'm going to therapy which means writing will slow down more and I'm sorry bc I know I just say like a day ago that I just moved in with my dad and stuff but I'm a busy gal and I got more things to do bestie so yous gotta wait some more but also like why do yous care there are so many over writers out there so like go read other shit idk bro)
👐🙌👏🤝👍🤟👊✊🤛👎👌☝🤌🤏👈👉👆👇💪🤙👋🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐🖖🖐