smut

FIRST REQUEST AHH  ( I'll do a request page bc I'm bad at coming up with ideas 😀)

Hugs4cavetowm_ has made this beautiful idea

Idk how tf a bandage kink works some one explain like you get horny when you see a bandage or 🤨

Spoiler alert it is bad
EXTREMELY SORRY IF THIS IS BAD😞

This is sex they have sex

Wilburs pov
I groan as quackity laughs ' come on you can't be that needy' I've been horny all day and I thought maybe I could just try to seduce him but nope yet again I have come to a failed seduction. ' go home princess I'll be back in a few minutes anyway I just have two more things to do' I rolled my eyes and hugged quackity goodbye but just as I walked through the door quackity yells out ' oh and don't touch yourself I'll be home to please you in a matter of seconds just control yourself for a little longer' I smirked as I closed the door ,quickly running back home. If I master bate quickly he won't find out and besides what is he going to do? He has nothing on me! I'm strong I'm the god damn Wilbur nobody can compare to me! '.

Nobody's pov
Quackity has had yet another hard ,long day but at least he has a present at home like always<3. Quackitys low hums fill the air as he walks back to his house opening and closing doors as he puts away his bags and jacket. ' Wilbur! I'm back! I can please you as much as i want' as nobody responded quackity grew suspicious so he took out his pic axe and stared slowly walking around the house opening each door to be met with nothing till he went upstairs.

Quackitys pov
As soon as I go up the steps a light moan? Can be heard being confused and kinda scared I swing the axe up over my head and burst the door open only to see Wilbur half naked staring at me dead in the eyes on our shared bed with a hand on his erection.

Wilbur's pov
As I slowly pump my hand up and down my erection I hear footsteps? And doors opening. It could be quackity but I don't think he would be back by know like come on its been what five minutes? But as I move faster and moan slightly I hear a loud crash and look up to see quackity holding a axe glaring at me.

Nobody's pov
Quackity let out a slow low chuckle putting his axe on the floor next to him as he crossed his arms. ' I told you to wait didn't I?' Wilbur whimpered under his breath as he moved his hand away from his erection trying to get up ' i-i it's not what you think! I was just kidding' as Wilbur finally stood quackity was in front of the man glarring daggers into his soul ' what are you' Wilbur blushed and looked quackity in the eyes. ' i-' quackity wrapped a hand around Wilbur's neck pressing slightly on the sides to make it a bit harder for the male to breathe but not to the point where he couldn't at all. 'What are you, Wilbur answer me' Wilbur sighed and closed his eyes ' a slut' quackity chuckled and picked up Wilbur throwing him onto the bed ' get naked I'll be waiting'. Wilbur decided on teasing the other male by slowly grabbing his shirt and painfully pulling it off. Not only was it making his erection cry it was also making quackity get inpatient.Quackity scoffed as he approached will and ripped of his pants earning a gasp from the other ' you're ridiculous ' quackity made Wilbur kneel down on the bed and lightly pulled on his ass trying to put it in the air. Quackity took off his belt and smirked as he held Wilbur's arms together ' what are you hmm? ' smack Wilbur gasped loudly ' a sl-' smack 'what are you! ' Wilbur was starting to cry from the pain but pleasure he felt ' quackitys slut'. Quackity hummed and rubbed Wilbur's ass making the male whipper ' did I hurt you baby? ' Wilbur sniffed ' ki-kinda 'quackity smiled ' good you didn't listen to me slut ' quackity smacked Wilbur's ass again making a few tears escape Wilbur's tightly closed eyes. Quackity hummed softly and rubbed Wilbur's back ' it's okay, you're okay baby ' Wilbur hummed and sniffed relaxing on the bed as quackity sang to him.