MORE SMUT

I'll be honest, this only took awhile bc I'm lazy and did like four sentences for two days so 😀 ANYWAY this is bad idk why people keep reading my shit work from late at night but whatever

I'll be honest, this only took awhile bc I'm lazy and did like four sentences for two days so 😀 ANYWAY this is bad idk why people keep reading my shit work from late at night but whatever. This is short and bad. I fucking hate this story but I don't care I'm posting it and just shhhhhh

HUGS4CAVETOWN_ IS BACK 😎

Quackitys pov
I check my watch to read the time 9:30 fuck I've been working for hours and I just got half of the work done I'm screwed.

Nobodys pov
Quackitys sitting in his office writing rather fast in hopes that he can get the work done by midnight. As quackity writes a tall lanky man is found at his office door just about to knock.

Wilbur's pov
Quackity let me stay at his place which is nice of him but being in the house of someone you like can make you witness some interesting things that may or may not make you horny. Sadly for me it's made me horny. I take a big breathe in as I look at the tv ' I could go to quackity ' sighing I stand up from the sofa and start to head for the door. ' it's fine I'll just ask quackity to help and if he gets mad it's his fault he told me not to master bate in his house so what am I meant to do' rolling my eyes I look up at the building in front of me, just seeing quackity sitting on his office chair through the window makes my imagination run wild. Shaking me head to try and get the sexual thoughts out of my head I open the door and make my way to quackitys office still thinking about what he could do to me or even what I could do to him. Knock knock I hear a low sigh from the other side of the door followed by grunts and rustling. 'What- wilbur? ' quackity rubs his eyes and sighs ' wilbur i- I have work to do what do you want' I let out a snicker as I walk into his office ' you look rather tierd how about you sit back down hm? '. Quackity glares at me while I take soft my coat ' wilbur what do you want tell me know so I can give it to you then get some more work done' quackity rubs his forehead while he slumped down into his chair. Walking over to quackity I lean into his table ' if you have so much work to do, do it! I'm not going to do anything just pretend I'm not even here' quackity made eye contact with me so I smiled. Quackity picked up the pen and went back to writing as he did that I walked behind quackitys chair and started to thrust my hips into the chair only to get a bit of friction. ' you're horny aren't you' I go silent as I feel my face Brun up ' stop I have work to do' my mind goes blank as I glares at quackity ' you're meant to fuck me when I'm horny! Have you forgotten how this goes? ' quackity laughed but didn't move making me slightly annoyed. ' quackityyyyyyy I had to walk all the way here being as hard as a rock only to get nothing, Just please touch me or something do anything! ' I hold onto the chair tightly and still quackity dose nothing.

Nobody's pov
Wilbur tried everything he could to get quackitys attention he groaned, moaned, rubbed Himself, rubbed quackity, took one of quackitys pens, danced, kissed quackity and still after all of this quackity barely even moved. ' UGH! QUACKITY I'M HORNY JUST DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEEE' Wilbur was on the floor hugging quackitys legs.