happy birthday<3

I got my extra COVID shot thingy today so I don't have to do anything so I decided to write 🧍👍
(Short)

Nobodys pov

It was Wilbur's "birthday" but not really. All day Wilbur was making jokes about it being his birthday because Tommy made a stupid joke.

Quackitys pov ( quackitys office room)

Tommy's blabbering on about a stupid joke he made to be honest I'm only listening when he says Wilbur. ' so are you gonna get him a fake gift or something bc it's kinda sad that he doesn't remember when his birthday is' maybe I should get him a stupid gift but what. 'Are you getting him something? ' Tommy scoffed and leaned on the wall ' I have like no fucking money and besides I don't know what I can  get with 20 dollars that he would like ' I stand up from my chair and walk over to the window. ' he'll like anything  you get him , I'm the one who has to think, you can just get him whatever'. Tommy hummed ' I can just give him money right?' I turned around and laughed walking to Tommy ' yes you can get him money' I ruffled Tommy's hair and realised something I could give Wilbur. 'Alright have fun I'm gonna go ' Tommy nodded and waved bye to me.

Time skip storage room 🚪🧍quackitys pov
I walked around the room looking at all the clothes and random shit I had in the room. After walking past all the food and basic stuff I got to the more adult section with body pillows and fake heads. I grabbed a duffle bag to fill with items that wilbur could play with, I grabbed a body pillow, a vibrator, three different sized Dildos, condoms, lube, a man's head, a camera , a maids dress and finally a "sexy bunny" costume. I grabbed a pen and some paper to write
'  I hope you enjoy your gifts and think of me while using them , happy birthday Wilbur<3 love quackity'
I used some tape to stick the paper to the bag and smirked to myself thinking of watching Wilbur use the items, moaning my name and panting while he cums all over his bed.

Nobody's pov
Quackitys grabs a black coat and puts the hood on as he walks out of his door but Tommy stops him ' what you got here? ' quackity pulls the bag away from Tommy not wanting him to see what's in the bag and sighs. ' can you give this to Wilbur I don't know where he is BUT do NOT look in the bag or I will have to kill you're Tommy stays silent and rubs his neck ' Jesus didn't need to be so aggressive, I'll give it to Wilbur he's probably at the burger van' quackity nodded and waved bye to Tommy as he walked away.

Extra
Wilbur's pov
As I finally finish doing the washing up I hear knocking on the vans door. I quickly dry my hands and yell out ' GIVE ME A SECOND! ' I put the towel pack on the table and run to the door to see Tommy holding a duffle bag smiling ' hi Tommy why the fuck do you have a duffle bag' Tommy's smile Dissapesrs and he glares at me ' it's from quackity you dipshit anyway take it before I drop it on the ground this bag his kinda heavy and I'm tired' I laugh slightly and take the bag ' sorry Tommy, tell quackity I said thank you ' Tommy nodded and waved bye to me and I waved  back. I put the bag on the table and inspected it as far as I know the bag could be a bomb but then again I don't hear ticking. I sigh and decide to open the bag before heading home because why not but as I open the bag I'm faced with a body pillow with a vibrator, dildos and a note next to it I feel my face burn up as I take out the dildos and find a man's head at the bottom of the bag. I stare at the bag in shock and my eyes trace back to the note that's in the bag 'I hope you enjoy your gifts and think of me while using them , happy birthday Wilbur<3 love quackity'.

I told y'all it was short anyway hi how's life going 🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺I'm listening to the cats musical while writing this