the bee movie part 2

🧍( I made this at two in the morning and I apparently decided to make a story along with a joke story so this is basically a fucking mess but whatever here)

~end of part one~
Charlie read the whole bee movie script out loud when quackity and wilbur were being very pg family friendly 😃

Quackity rolled his eyes and helped wilbur up ' God! We just listened to the whole bee movie script be read out loud' quackity hummed and hugged wilbur. ' what's got you all touchy' quackity smirked and leaned into Wilbur's ear ' don't think I forgot about what happened, your punishment is coming soon' wilbur blushed 'i- I thought you would have forgotten! It's been hours' quackity laughed and walked off while holding Wilbur's arm. ' so uh were are we going exactly' quackity stayed quiet for a minute before peeping up 'I have a idea of what I can do to you, but don't you worry you'll get your surprise in the morning' wilbur hummed and looked around where he was 'wait so where are we- oh! '. Wilbur stood in front of quackitys house/office block ' you're sleeping here with me I have to make sure you don't run off' wilbur nodded and followed quackity in too the building. ' uh are we sharing the bed or? ' quackity laughed and sat on the bed ' I only have sex with desperate sluts and people I need thing's from you are a desperate fuck but I like you so come on ' wilbur smiled  slightly ' okay go shower or something I don't care I'm going to just change...' wilbur nodded and turned around to be treated with quackity standing in front of him shirtless 'HOW DID YOU MOVE SO FAST!? ' quackity laughed and turned on the shower. 'I'm showering with you I'm not going to waste water on you'.

Time skip bc I'm a lazy bitch😍

Wilbur yawned as he woke up. ' wow my place never smells good' quackity laughed and walked into the room holding some toast ' want a piece? ' Wilbur nodded and quackity handed it to him while sitting next to him on the bed. ' so a few people are coming over for some party thing I don't know why we're having a party but Charlie said something about throwing a party at my office place so we're just doing it,but it's like a business party '. Wilbur nodded and sat up ' so do I have too get ready or? ' quackity smiled and layed on the bed ' you can shower and wear whatever as long as it's professional I guess' Wilbur smiled and nodded before getting up and looking through quackitys closet. ' you only have suits and big hoodies! Wait omg why on earth do you have a skirt?? ' quackity laughed '  I'm going to shower, have fun and don't mess up my closet' Wilbur yawned while nodding. Quackity left to go have a shower leaving wilbur In the endless maze that's Quackitys closet.
wilbur hummed and checked himself out.while he checked himself out Quackity walked into the room smirking ' niceeeee I forgot I had a bunch of dresses anyway we just have to wait because I already set up the house ' Wilbur nodded and heard a knock ' I'll get it ' Quackity ran out of the room with Wilbur shorty following after. ' quackity from las nevadas! And wow wilbur from L'manburg! Hello! ' . Quackity smiled and waved for Charlie to come in.

(Okay so I'm lazy so let's just skip so everyone's here and this is what they wearing.)

Wilbur-

Quackity-idk what to give him so just a suit idkKiller bitch and fundy-

Killer bitch and fundy-

Quackity-idk what to give him so just a suit idkKiller bitch and fundy-

Charlie-

oolish- his normal clothesSam- normal clothesTommy, tubo are wearing matching jumpers

Sam- normal clothes
Tommy, tubo are wearing matching jumpers .

Nobodys pov.

Music is playing as people talk about business shit idk man I don't go to party's 😒. Quackitys talking with Sam about the prison and asking questions about how safe the prison really is SINCE THREE FUCKING CELLMATES ESCAPED.wilbur go prrrrrrr while he dance like the baddie he is😩, Fundy cried trying to process why his father was wearing that and dancing to songs like ' his dick is smaller than my toes I wouldn't rather ride squidwards nose' and ' get a bucket and a mop that's some wap'. Tommy and tub dances along side wilbur laughing and getting 100% not drunk. Charlie ran around with foolish talking to people and taking food and puprlelelelelelle just sat on the ground on his phone filming everything. While everyone did baddie shit it started to get dark out so people left and said bye leave quackity and wilbur alone in quackitys house.

Wilbur huffed and puffed as he had been dancing for hours. For some reason this turned quackity on, quackity watched as wilbur was sitting on the ground sweaty and out of breath just like how he would probably look after sex or during sex. ' get the fuck up and come here' wilbur sighed and sat in front of quackity ' you remember what you did? ' wilbur nodded and started taking off quackitys pants and belt ' I'm your slut' quackity smirked and grabbed wilbur face. ' god you're bigger than I thought' quackity scoffed and shoved wilbur head down on his cock. Wilbur starting making sounds and move ments sending vibrations up to quackity 'f-fuck' Wilbur looked up at quackity and made eye contact. He bobbed his head up and down while licking and making sounds sending quackity into a moaning mess. 'Fffffuck~ I'm goi-ing to cum' Wilbur moved faster and faster till a thick load of cum shot the back of his throat. 'Ffffuck~ you're such a good boy~ ' Wilbur smiled and licked off the cum. 'I'm going to go shower then sleep' quackity nodded and stood up fixing his pants ' I'll join you in bed soon' Wilbur nodded and kissed quackity on the lips. ' fuck me when you come into bed okay? ' quackity laughed ' I was going too'.

And that's when I went to sleep, so uh as I said before this is a fucking mess and I wasted two hours on this I should have just gone to bed or some shit anyway bye