the party

Ayo this is smut idk hi how's your day going🧍

Wilbur's pov
Tommy's walking with me once again to las nevadas this time tommy wanted to go just to talk to quackity about some random shit. ' why for the love of God do I have to be here? ' tommy groaned and glared at me ' I should have told you when you weren't drunk' I'm confused to say the least ' when the fuck was I drunk' tommy stays quiet for a second ' you were probably tierd, anyway I made you promise yesterday that you would come with me to the party! '.

Nobody's pov
Wilbur stayed silent trying to remember when and if he even did promise tommy that he would go to this party. 'So what's this party? ' tommy smiled ' it's something quackity hosted a lot of people are going' Wilbur sighed and ruffled Tommy's hair ' well you do seem dressed to impress' tommy groaned ' finally! You noticed, it took you how long to look at what I'm wearing' Wilbur laughed and smiled at tommy. ' it's hard to tell if you're wearing your normal outfit or this suit you got on when I'm tired' tommy rolled his eyes and smiled 'yeah whatever '. After a few minutes of walking they arrived at las nevadas ' lovely! Oooooo do you hear that! ' tommy was extremely excited for this party hearing the loud music playing for some reason made tommy more excited. Tommy dragged Wilbur to the strip club 'hey no tommy you're not going into the strip club' tommy sighed ' but the party!'. Wilbur loudly exhaled and opened the door ' just don't look at the stage or even better don't go near any women' Tommy nodded and put one hand on his heart and one behind his back ' we must respect women '. Wilbur sighed and smiled at Tommy 'can I go in? ' Wilbur laughed and nodded. After standing at the door for a few minutes Wilbur finally decided to go inside.

Wilbur's pov
It's hot and loud, all of can see is bright lights and outlines of people dancing. As I make my way through the crowd I notice quackitys walking next to me.

Nobody's pov
Wilbur looks down at quackity making quackity look up at him ' why are you here' Wilbur groans and looks forward ' apparently I promised Tommy that I would come here' quackity laughed and grabbed Wilbur's arm ' still putting on the caring brother act I see? ' Wilbur sighed and frowned ' you understand that everything I did had to be done besides I'm being here for him know aren't I? ' quackity scoffed and glared at Wilbur ' we can talk about that later'.Wilbur looked around the room shocked he wasn't in the bright loud room like he was before, at the moment he was in a rather large white and blue room with a long wall of sinks and mirrors ' did you take me to the bathroom' quackity raised a eyebrow at Wilbur ' this is the other supply room ' Wilbur turned around  to see a bunch of wall units filled with bottles of water, medicine, cups, toilet paper, condoms and photos. Quackity opened one of the units and pulled out a bottle of water quickly handing it to Wilbur ' you look sick ' Wilbur drank some of water while listening to quackity speak. 'Are all the bright lights to much? I mean I have been seeing them for hours on end so I guess I'm just use to it ' Wilbur put the lid back on the bottle and put it on the sink counter thingy. ' the lights are fine, I guess I'm just dehydrated ' quackity nodded and smiled ' wanna get drunk? ' Wilbur looked at quackity completely gazed ' what! I can't' quackity sighed and hugged Wilbur ' you seem like you got a lot of stuff going so why don't you just drink the problems away this is a bar/strip club' Wilbur looked at quackity and nodded. Quackity glared at Wilbur ' this is the only time I'm letting you get drunk ' Wilbur nodded and followed quackity back outside to get some drinks.

Time skip baby

Nobody's pov
It's been awhile since the two boys have had the 'Apple juice' but they have both had pain killers and are at quackitys house talking. Wilbur's sitting on quackitys bed laughing ' so Tommy's home right? ' Wilbur paused and took out his phone ' Tommy  texted me he's home and he can't find me so he'll see me later' quackity nodded and looked at Wilbur. He wasn't wearing his normal outfit he was wearing the white bottom up shirt he wears under his sweater along with boxers. ' what you looking at' quackity smirked and pushed Wilbur on the bed making Wilbur let out a surprised moan. 'Q-quackity I have to help out Tommy and-' quackity leaned up against Wilbur and started to kiss his neck 'well I'm gonna destroy you so if you wanna help Tommy I wish you the best of luck'. Wilbur gulped 'qu-i hah~ mhm~' quackity smiled and started to un bottom Wilbur's shirt ' baby you know you want it don't pretend as if you haven't been daddy's little slut before' Wilbur felt warm from quackitys hands and words, his mouth against his cold wet skin made a lot of his blood move down to his 🧍. 'Fu-ak~ je~ suuu~ ' quackity laughed as he kissed lower and lower finally reaching his v line and noticing Wilbur's erection. ' you get hard so easily don't you pretty boy' Wilbur blushed and moaned as a answer. Quackity took off Wilbur's shirt and stepped back to take of his own clothes as he did that Wilbur took off his boxers and laid back down. Quackity put three ingers to Wilbur's mouth 'suck' Wilbur blushed and sucked quackitys fingers after a few minutes quackity pulled his fingers out of Wilbur's mouth and lined two up with Wilbur's hole ' you ready? I'm putting in two okay' Wilbur gulped and nodded. Quackity put both fingers into Wilbur making him gasp, after a few minutes quackity moved his fingers in and out while doing a scissor motion stretching Wilbur's hole. 'Mhmm~ quack-ah! ~' Wilbur kept moaning and grinding against quackitys fingers but was soon grinding against nothing as quackity removed his fingers. 'Why~ did yo-you s-stop' Wilbur took some time to catch his breath while quackity answered ' you're such a needy slut come on'. Quackity put lube on his 🧍 and lined himself up with Wilbur ' ready~' Wilbur blushed and nodded. Quackity shoved his full length into Wilbur 'AHH~! ' Wilburs eyes teared up a tiny bit from the pain and he shut his eyes closed 'f-fuck~ q-quackitty' quackity smiled and kissed Wilbur's neck 'it's okay baby it's okay'. Wilbur caught his breath and calmed down 'i-you caan move' quackity stopped kissing Wilbur and pulled out. Quackity shoved himself back into Wilbur but slowly and kept pulling out and pushing in going faster and faster. After a few minutes Wilbur was a moaning mess, while quackity was trying different angles trying to find his sweet spot and found it when Wilbur let out a loud ass moan 'AHH~ QUA~CKIITY~ F-FUCAHK~' quackity smirked and started pounding in hard at that angle making Wilbur cry out more and more loud moans. Quackity leaned forward and started kissing Wilbur's neck trying to get more of Wilbur's moans out which worked 'QUACCKITYY~ I-I I'M GO-NA~ CUM~' quackity was pounding as hard and as fast as he could while praising and kissing wibur. 'FUCK~ AHAH~' Wilbur arched his back and tilted his head up closing his eyes 'QUACKITY~' Wilbur moaned loudly while cuming onto his chest. Quackity cumed shortly after wilbur and pulled out, as Wilbur caught his breath quackity licked the cum off of Wilbur's chest. 'Come on let's have a bubble bath' wilbur laughed and smiled as quackity picked him up ' what am I a child? ' quackity smiled and kissed Wilbur's for head ' sometimes you act like one ' Wilbur kissed quackity on the lips and sighed ' I would love a bubble bath'.

Hellooo hi so this chapter was legit already done so I decided to post it before I go on the break to do all the stuff that I need to do. Anyway sorry that this one is pretty bad and weird but eh anyway I hope yous have  a good day and I'll see yous later