I'll always be here

This is angst and it has some quackbur but it's mostly just the finances chilling
This is pretty long btw also the song might notong enough so if you want you can play it whenever or you can just not play it)

A small hill with a small bench on top of it. A man cries and the other smokes, when the day becomes night the two men meet at the bench Talking and looking over the beautiful sights.

Nobody's pov
Once again wilbur and quackity meet at the bench both groaning as they sit down. Wilbur looked at the tired quackity and smiled ' you can talk first' quackity Nodded' thank you, so uh sapnap invited me to his country' Wilbur's eyes shoot open and he smiles ' that's great you get to talk to them again, see what they built and arrange the wedding.that's still happening right? ' quackity sighs and stands up ' I guess I'll just have to wait and see' Wilbur pulls quackitys arm making him fall backwards onto Wilbur 'AhH'. 'You just arrived you're not leaving that fast are you? ' quackity laughs and gets up off of Wilbur ' I'm not leaving I was just gonna lay on the grass, dose Wilbur need attention? do you want cuddles and kisses!' quackity laughs his head off while Wilbur blushes trying to find a good reply. Although Wilbur's embarrassed he's still trying to be the "flirty" one ' you would like that wouldn't you' quackity scoffs and hugs Wilbur ' of course I would, I also wouldn't mind sex' . Wilbur glarescat quackity as he feels his face get warmer and warmer ' y-you're an idiot get off me' quackity smiles 'you're too cute for me, I can't handle it! '. Wilbur snickers to himself as quackity groans and rolls off the bench 'my pain is funny to you' quackity fake cries and Wilbur gets up to sit next to quackity . Wilbur pats quackitys side 'shhh it's okay ' quackity glares at Wilbur ' since when was I a baby' Wilbur smiled 'let me think of a story to tell you'. Wilbur's voice was soft and gentle making quackity sleeply ' one day in a far far far away castle there lived a prince, he was a very strong funny prince and he couldn't wait to go tell people his jokes. But the king wouldn't let him so he ran away, with nothing but a few dollars and clothes the prince went on a journey he didn't know where he was going and he didn't know what would happen but he still pushed through . After many long days of walking he found a big beautiful town with other Prince's and princesses all having fun, the prince wanted to have fun as well so he ran into the town only to be-'. snore sound ( idk what snores sound like 🧍) Wilbur looked down to see quackity sleeping ' god you're so cute ' Wilbur smiled quackity was a good friend that Wilbur had been talking to for years and all the flirting, fighting,jokes and smiles made Wilbur enjoy spending time with quackity. Wilbur stood up with quackity in his arms and walked to his house with of course great difficulty as Wilbur isn't the strongest person alive but still he did it. Wilbur put quackity in bed and decided to make quackity some breakfast for when he woke up so he made pancakes and added a little note next to them before leaving.

Quackitys pov
I wake up to a bright beaming light coming through my window, I groan and sit up wait why am I in my bed didn't I fall asleep at the hill? Did I fall asleep at the hill? I don't remember walking back home. I get up and look around my house noticing some things have been moved and as I walk past the kitchen I see something on the table.

Nobody's pov
Quackity walks backwards staring at the table 'pancakes? ' quackity walks up to the stack of pancakes and notices a note ' quackity I hope you have a great time catching up with your fiance's and that you got enough sleep , sorry I didn't want to leave you up on the hill so I took you home and made some breakfast for you but it's probably going to be cold when you wake up
-wilbur.
Quackity quickly ate the pancakes as he realised it was nearly time to head out to sapnap and Karl. After getting dressed quackity ruffled his hair with a towel for a bit trying to get it dry ding quackity looked down at his bed it was his phone

❤Financee❤

S:sorry if me and Karl are late Karl is still getting ready so we'll head up to the entrance of our country soon