pain in the ass

Okay but y'all I have so many tiktok songs stuck in my head 🧍😩 moving on.

This is unfinished bc I got lazy but it still is a thingy so e

Nobody's pov
Quackitys been working for hours on end so he's not in the best of moods at the moment. As he writes he hears a soft knock on the door, groaning he shouts ' come in'. A tall lanky man walked into the room smiling wilbur. ' out of all the people that could have walked into my office it just had to be you' wilbur chuckled while setting himself down onto a chair. ' you love seeing me, you can't hide the truth' quackity rolled his eyes and stopped working ' what do you want'.

Quackitys pov
Wilbur smirks making me feel rather uneasy ' you my precious duckie~' I can't help but snicker to myself, does he really think he's sly I'm not stupid. I feel my mouth curl up into a smirk as I watch Wilbur's cocky smirk trun into a more worried smile. ' what's the matter? Does seeing me smirk make you feel uneasy? Pft I should have known a slut like you would fold up under just a smirk' wilbur blushed and glared at me.

Nobody's pov
'I-um cough I'm not as weak as you think I am' quackity laughed and stood up ' you're such a cocky bitch ' wilbur felt his breath get a bit uneven but it was fine. 'I'm working and you bring your horny ass in here' wilbur blushed and looked off to the side. Quackity smirked and grabbed Wilbur's chin ' i think you should be punished don't you agree?' Wilbur gulped and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a loud knock. 'Ugh come in! ' quackity rolled his eyes and leaned on his desk, ' do you have any idea where wilbur is!?' Tommy barged in looking worried but looked annoyed as wilbur laughed. ' I'm here Dingus' tommy sighed ' well why are you here' the room went silent ' wait what are you guys doing... ' quackity sighed as wilbur blushed. Tommy's eyes grew wide as he started standing on his tipy toes ' WHERE YOUS FUCKING? OR SOMETHING!? ' wilbur rubbed the back of his neck ' well if you put it like that-' quackity cut of wilbur ' are you going to leave or not, you wanted to find out where wilbur was and you found him'. ' Ew I know why you want me to leave' Tommy left the room making vomiting.

The door was slammed shut by tommy making quackity jump but quickly look at wilbur ' I'm not going to fuck you but I did give you toys a bit a go, have fun~' wilbur blushed
'Wait-' quackity cut wilbur off ' if you wanted to try topping me you should have tried harder but I'm pretty sure no matter how hard you try I'll be on top of you're. Wilbur groaned ' why did you give me false hope, I can't walk out in the open with a erection!?' Quackity laughed loudly making wilbur roll his eyes ' you got hard because of me touching your chin! ' quackity kept laughing at wilbur. 'Well I came in here horny because I was trying to top you! ' quackity sighed and rubbed his eyes ' well I have work if you forgot, I can't just fuck you Willy nilly I have shit to do' wilbur groaned ' well then stop flirting with me! Did you forget what you keep saying and doing'. Quackity sighed ' Jack yourself off then leave I have work and I flirt with you bc I love your reactions' wilbur blushed looking around the room ' what? So you're okay with being fucked in here but not okay with touching your dick? ' wilbur blushed more and laughed slightly ' it's weird I don't jack off in front of people' quackity rolled his eyes ' don't please yourself I'm not looking at you I'm doing work '.

NSFW 🏳‍🌈🍆🍆🚪🙅‍♂️👶

Nobody's pov
Wilbur sighed and moved his hand down his pants groaning in the process 'try to be quiet will you' wilbur chuckled softly 'mhmm~ s-sorry '. As wilbur rubbed his erection quackity started to get his own problem, all Wilbur's moans and groans was making quackity horny. 'F-fuck wilbur I said be quiet' wilbur glanced up at quackity and noticed the way he was breathing this made wilbur want to toy with quackity. 'Q-quackity~' quackity glared at wilbur ' you little bitch' wilbur lifted his head up moaning louder and moving his hand faster ' QUACKITY~ F-FUCK~ qQQuackittyyyyyy, fuckkk~ call mE slut and BiTch~ ' quackity blushed and sighed ' you fucking stupid bitch, you come into my office and get so horny you have to master bate in here so no one notices your erection'. 'Q-QUACKITY F-FUCK~' wilbur cummed into his hand panting loudly. ' I'm guessing you're done' wilbur sighed ' y-yeah can I have some tissues or something? ' quackity stood up and went to go get some tissues. 'Here' quackity handed wilbur tissues but wilbur only smirked while cleaning himself ' stop smirking dumbass I'm standing next to you so I can throw away your gross tissues ' wilbur laughed ' you're hard' quackity smiled ' wow never noticed' wilbur gave quackity the tissues and he put it in the bin.