Phase Three: The End

"The sudden appearance of an enormous stone figure in the middle of the Indian Ocean has left more questions than answers to the authorities..."

„You guys did that?" Ben pointed at the TV which showed the marbled remains of Tiamut, mouth bobbing open.

„I love you so much." Phastos replied, face stuffed with pizza, squeezed into the couch.

"Stop chewing so loud, for god's sake." Persia nudged Maya next to her on the floor, mimicking her overdramatic eating.

Maya grimaced back, hitting her side playfully, "Everything you say, Pear."

"Stop being so nice, I can't handle it." she replied, putting her plate to the side and dusting off her hands.

"Some gratitude for saving me, like, twice." Maya took another bite and gazed back at her with a bizarre smile.
The whitehead returned the expression, "I saved you more than twice."

"Yeah of course." Maya narrowed her eyes, nodding sarcastically.

Persia leaned further into her face, "I will list every single one of them, don't dare me."

Maya took a breath, ready to shoot back at her, when she leaned over to the left and widened her eyes, "Um-"

Persia followed her sight of view, caught how Thena held a sword right into Jack's face.

"Can you just,for a second- thank you-" Phastos shot up quickly, leaving his food in Makkari's lap.

Persia had to put a hand in front of her mouth to stop herself from bursting into a laugh, but it totally backfired.

Maya started glowing red as she tried the same, and when they met eyes both of them started laughing uncontrollably.

"Violence is never the answer, you always need to use your brain." she heard Phastos say, Makkari getting up.

"Yes, just like you did fighting on the beach," Thena lifted her chin, turning around to face Persia, "and Persia was also really calm."

Persia thinned her lips, and got up, walking into the kitchen.
"And Thena was also very at peace with herself."

She leaned against the door, arms crossed as she kept listening to his little pep talk.
He might have fought against dangerous beings his whole life, but parenting was his real challenge.

"Your dad spoke calmly and firmly to the bad guy, so he had no choice but to listen to me." he was leaning down to Jack, then looked back up as Makkari appeared.

He is ten, not stupid, she signed, receiving an nerved gaze from Phastos.
"When are you guys leaving, when is that happening? That's happening soon, right?"

Persia felt something warm wrap around her waist, pulling her forward.
She peeked behind her shoulder, finding Druig with his hands resting on her stomach.

"There's Druig, don't go anywhere near him." Phastos whispered to his son, guiding him around them.

"Hey, what about me?" Persia called, giving Jack a smile which he returned.

Phastos sighted, but then his expression softened, "She's alright, just never ask her about her power, not in my house at least."

Druig behind her snorted a short laugh, before she turned and met his eyes.
"You think that's funny?"

"No..." he replied, lifting his brows challengingly, raising his chin. His teeth showed slightly as he bit down on his lip.

Persia stared back at him, cocking her head to the side with her tongue sucking at her top teeth, "Alright."