"use your words"

!warning!
sexual content

if you don't like it, don't read it
This has nothing to do with the plot or is to be sorted into the timeline whatsoever, the story is finished after the last chapter.
This is purely for fun and practice :)

Also, this is purely how I interpret the characters' acting and behavior!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Persia leaned back in the chair, one of her hands dropping into her lap.
She was listening to Sersi ramble about something, the others deep in conversation too.

Her other hand was resting on the headrest of the seat which Druig was sitting right next to her.
Occasionally, her hand would wander over his shoulders, just out of pure habit.

"You know, and then we went to that party-" the woman continued on, probably so lost in thought that she didn't even remember who she was speaking to.

"Hey Sersi." Kingo nudged her side, causing her to turn over to him in confusion, "The attack you spoke about, could I include it in one of my movies?"

The woman chuckled a short laugh, sent her eyes over to Persia who gave her a reassuring nod, "We have time, tell me about the party later."

Sersi turned over to Kingo, who instructed Karun to write everything down.

Persia puffed a short laugh, her fingers unintentionally traveling along the hem of Druig's shirt.

He made a noise, pulling her attention.
Someone was speaking to him, and he was tangled in conversation.

But that noise wasn't caused by just a simple cough.

Her head cocked to the side slightly, watching as he made the same noise again but this time he moved his hand up to his nose discreetly to muffle it.

She moved her fingers up, fist letting them gently trace his skin, before slipping past the fabric.

Druig cleared his throat in the middle of his sentence, eyes jolting over to her but she looked out of the way as if she didn't even notice what she was doing.

Persia's mouth curled when she saw him move back to his conversation, flipping her fingers up again.

She travelled back up his throat, the side of her pointer caressing behind his ear and his neck.

Druig sucked in an odd breath of air, losing the thread of the conversation.
"Yeah, so- um."

She straightened her back, in the motion moving her hand down.
He sighted as if he was relieved.

Her gaze rushed about the round of people, reassuring that no one was watching.

Persia leaned over the table, grabbing Phastos eyes, "Could you pass me the water?"

"Oh yeah, of course." he smiled and handed her the cold bottle.
She thanked him and poured some into her glass.

Her hand sat around the cooled cup for a while, before she placed it back on the table.

For a moment she contemplated not doing it but-
she dropped her hand under the table, a little more left, until she felt fabric.

It moved further, until she had it resting on his thigh.

Druig's chest hitched, for a moment he broke off his own sentence to take a clear breath.

She could feel how he tensed for a moment, looking over at her once, then again.
But then, even if hesitantly, he moved back to his talk.