× 1 ×

When fall break came to an end, the students of Belift highschool returned to their regular schedules consisting of busy classes. As much as the they complain about the workload, the atmosphere is rather enjoyable. Though, there was no debate on who admired it the most. It being none other than the president of student council; Yang Jungwon.

Everyone knows that name and all the girls prayed for just a split second of his time. The male's visuals are respectfully well-known and contribute to his popularity. Not only does he have a pretty face but a pretty heart which comes as a huge bonus.

Now, today was their first day back from the week long break. Jungwon had a lot to prepare for upcoming school activities. After all, he's in charge of the entire grade. But for now he will enjoy the present and worry about that later.

"Its so nice out," Jungwon spoke as his mouth curved into a small smile. He typically walks with his best friend in the morning to the route that leads to their school.

"You're right, it actually is!" Sunoo, his best friend, agreed. They walked side by side down a sidewalk to reach their destination. Sunoo is closest to Jungwon but unfortunately they have no classes together this year. Luckily the two can at least meet for lunch and walk back home when school is out.

They decided to talk about what happened on their break in more detail since texting can be vague.

"So there's this guy and-"

"Hyung chill, you've told me about him a million times." Jungwon pouted from the repeated story and excitement from the older.

"Ah sorry, I forgot..." Sunoo sighed as his cheeks dusted pink.

"Oh look we're here." Jungwon pointed out, seeing their highschool in the distance. They walked up the steps and through the main entrance. "Bye Wonnie!" Sunoo waved before walking the opposite way his friend goes. Unfortunately, Jungwon was greeted with a bunch of stares from girls and guys all around. Even in the background you could hear some faint squealing. The brunette had grown use to this and just put on a smile, walking to his first block.

Jungwon entered the class and made it to his desk, setting his stuff down. "Jungwonnie!" A familiar voice called out. Jungwon looked up to see another one of his close friends, "Jake hyung!" The two hugged from not seeing each other in a while. "How was your break?" The younger asked.

"It was go-" But before Jake could finish someone interrupted.

"Yang Jungwon, could you come here please?" The teacher called. And so, the one who was requested did as told, giving Jake an apologetic look.

"I wanted to inform you we have quite a few students transferring this semester. Now, I can count on you to make them feel welcomed, right?" The teacher asked, already anticipating to hear an agreeing answer. Which of course, Jungwon said, "Yes." To which a couple more minutes went on about student council meetings and more responsibilities to add to Jungwon's shoulders. Once they were done conversating, the brunette sat down by Jake again and they talked until the bell rang.

"Okay class, first I would like to introduce all the new students we have." Mrs.Park spoke up, getting the attention of her class. Jungwon only payed remote attention so he could talk to the new students later. Honestly, he didn't care in the moment. There's been so many students in the past year that more is nothing to get excited about.

First, came out some girl who spoke so quietly that Jungwon didn't catch her name. Next was a girl who went by Wonyoung. And lastly, one more figure entered the room. This man made the entire class gasp by his presence alone.

"Hello my name is Jay, nice to meet you."