× 17 ×

Only a day had passed but neither males could stand being apart from each other. Especially not after becoming official at the ice rink. Jay wanted to make up for loss time, still feeling guilty about the week earlier.

"Hyung!" Junwon practically jumped on the blonde standing at his doorstep. Jay quickly moved his hands to support the weight of the younger who is now latched onto him. "Let me get inside first," Jay chuckled. Jungwon jumped down with a pout and made room for his boyfriend to enter. Jay took his shoes off by the doorstep and hung up his winter coat before turing to the younger. "What do you wanna do?"

Jungwon grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs with a cheeky smile. His family was home so it's not smart to be where anyone could just walk in.

Upon arriving in the room, Jungwon shut and locked the door, turning to Jay. "Won-" Jungwon shut him up with a peck to the lips.
"Shh don't overthink."

"Well...unless-" The brunette hinted with a smirk. Jay laughed but became intrigued. He put both his arms on Jungwon's waist which brought their bodies closer, "Unless what?" Jungwon seemed to stop functioning because he broke their eye contact and began to stutter. The boy was acting as if they didn't make out in that very room just three days ago.

"I'm just playing." Jay brought a hand up to ruffle his boyfriends hair with a loving smile.

Jungwon guided them to the bed and grabbed his laptop, putting on a new boys love series they had been dying to see. The two would spend the rest of their break with each other no matter what. Even if they do the same thing every day, that didn't matter, they just liked the presence of the other which was enough.

But unfortunately, winter break had to come to an end.

They hungout with the group some days but spent majority of the time alone as a couple. Now that they were back in school, everything had to go as planned. The break ended too fast for everyone's liking. They were content with free days to spend with their new loved ones. Sunoo and Ni-ki were often found alone too, whether it be at the park or getting ice cream in the freezing cold. Christmas had also passed, the seven males spending the morning with their families and then seeing each other to exchange gifts. New Years was interesting, Jay finally got to experience his dream ever since he was a child of a new years kiss. Jungwon was just as happy that he started off the year with his boyfriend and friends.

All the excitement came to an end eventually. But a winter break that turned into a beautiful memory.

Now it was a gloomy Monday morning. Jungwon groaned as he walked out the door. School after three whole weeks of getting to sleep in everyday. He watched as fog escaped his lips when he let out a breath. It made him giggle at the cold temperature.

Sunoo waved at him from the tip of his driveway. His hair that was once pink how now faded to a light peach and had become almost blond. Nonetheless, the boy was bundled in a scarf and puffy coat for their short walk to school. He looked adorable as always. The two had agreed to walk with each other to school without their boyfriends since its been their tradition since as long as they can remember. And their lack of classes together played a part in this decision too.

"Good morning hyung," Jungwon greeted tiredly. "Morning" sunoo replied, "I wish our break lasted forever."

"Me too." Jungwon let out a sigh and looked at the path ahead of them. "On the bright side for you, Ni-ki will be at the gates."

"And what about Jay?" Sunoo looked at his best friend sadly, he knew they couldn't be open or near each other yet. It pained him to see his friend in this position.

"We can't be together yet." Jungwon looked to the ground once again, he put his hands in his coat pocket and sped up his walking pace. Sunoo copied this action but was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say that would comfort his friend, so instead, he didn't say anything and let silent engulf them.