× 16 ×

Jay drove Jungwon home from their eventful afternoon. Unfortunately he had to go back to his own home since Jungwon's parents and sibling would be back and grow suspicious of his presence. They bid goodbyes but agreed to meet up later in the week. In the meantime, Sunoo and Ni-ki had their own moment to clear things up.

Jungwon heard his doorbell ring signaling someone arrived. He went to the door confused since all his family members were already home. There he saw Sunoo standing outside jumping like a little bunny. He didn't know if it was because the pink haired male was cold or if he was excited, probably both.

After opening the door Sunoo instantly started talking. "Wonnie omg you will not believe what happened!!" He grabbed Jungwon's wrist and proceeded to drag him upstairs where they'll be alone. Mrs.Yang gave the boys strange looks, "Everything ok?" Sunoo lifted his hand and formed an okay sign with a smile and kept fast walking.

Once they were in the room Sunoo shut the door and went straight to the bed to sit down. He patted the spot next to him ignoring the weird look Jungwon gave. Then the pink haired male started talking a mile a minute, "Okay okay so after the skating me and Ni-ki we-"

Jungwon quickly stopped him from explaining further. "Hyung slow down, go slowly and explain in detail."

[Flashback from Sunoo P.O.V]

As everyone was leaving the rink I saw Ni-ki approach me. Everyone else was out of earshot and getting into their cars. We waved bye and saw all the others drive away. I wanted to stay, but not alone, to spend time with Ni-ki.

It was like he read my mind. Before I knew it he intertwined our hands and was now standing in front of me. "Hyung." I felt my breath hitch when he said that so softly and almost as if he was nervous. "Can we go to the mall together?" I was kind of let down since I thought this would be the moment he asked me out. Either way, I wasn't complaining since we could still spend time together-

"You guys weren't dating already?" Jungwon interrupted. Sunoo shot him a confused look. "No? If we were I would've told you."

"Its just that you guys already act like a couple, flirting, hugging, and being touchy all day long lately." Sunoo nodded shyly, "Fair. Now as I was saying."

We walked hand in hand to the entrance of the mall. Even though I've been closer to him before than just holding hands I was really nervous this time. The atmosphere was weirdly tense for the both of us. I think it was mainly because neither of us started talking and just walked in silence. He would glance over at me every now and then and I was flustered the entire way there.

Once we were inside he squeezed my hand assuringly which was sweet until he dragged me off to an ice cream parlor that caught his eye. I wasn't complaining though, I love dessert. We walked in and took orders and he ordered for me. I was admiring him the whole time.

"We talked for the first time in an ice cream shop like this, remember?" He broke the silence between us. I nodded with a smile, a few of my nerves seemed to vanish at the sound of his voice. "Actually..." suddenly my mouth just moved on its own. I can't tell if saying this was a good idea or not but I did anyways. "I noticed you before then. I thought you were pretty."