× 15 ×

Silence filled the air as rays of light decorated the room. The curtains were opened slightly resulting in sunlight to seep through. Jungwon woke up first, a small yawn escaping his lips. He attempted to get up but couldn't considering an arm was wrapped around his torso. The boy looked to the side, a smile forming at the sight of who was there.

"Hyung...you're so beautiful, you know that?" Jungwon lifted his free hand to caress the sleeping male's face. Even though Jay's hair was a mess and his clothes were all twisted Jungwon dismissed all of that. He looked so peaceful resting there.

The younger layed there for a while unable to go back to sleep. Eventually, he tried to get up. It took a while but Jungwon successfully got out of bed without waking up Jay. He got some clothes and went to take a shower and get himself together for the day.

About half an hour later, Jungwon returned to his bedroom with Jay sitting up and scrolling mindlessly on his phone. "Morning hyung." Jungwon greeted in a soft tone and made his way over to the other. Jay smiled instantly and put the phone down while extending his arms for a hug. "Morning Won."

After accepting and pulling away from the hug Jay spoke, "I don't have clothes to change into right now but Jake is on his way to give me my stuff. Is that okay?" Jungwon looked at him confused, "Why are you asking me if thats okay? What am I going to say? No?" They both giggled. "I'm surprised they even forgive you to be honest..."

Jay sighed, "Well while you were in the shower I spent that time explaining everything to him and he was mad at first but I think its okay now." Jungwon nodded, he knew his friends wouldn't be that cruel despite threatening Jay earlier in the week.

"You're cute." The blonde blurted out next. Jungwon was startled by the sudden compliment and became flustered. Jay got out of the bed and kissed Jungwon's cheek before walking out of the bedroom. For never liking someone before Jay was certainly something else. Jungwon loved it.

The younger made his way downstairs to where Jay had decided to go. Wow, Jake must be a speed racer because he was already at the door talking to Jay.

Jungwon peeked over the blonde's shoulder and gasped, "whats that? Food?" Jake laughed at the youngers excitement, "You're alive I see." He remarked. Jungwon just sunk where he was standing, feeling guilty. "Yeah...sorry."

"Dont worry about it, everything's sorted out but please answer our texts and calls now. Sunoo was about to storm through here." Jake laughed and shoved the food he was holding into Jay's arms along with the change of clothes.

"Here. See you around!" Jake said but mouthed to Jay "see you later" right after. Jay nodded before waving as if nothing happened. "Wah! I've missed food like this!" Jungwon snatched the box of specially made pancakes and ran to the table. He seemed to have not noticed the olders two odd behavior.

"Hungry?" Jay laughed at the youngers actions. Jungwon shot a glare his way "I haven't left this house since Friday. Cut me a break."

"And who's fault is that?" The blonde walked towards the younger. "Yours, actually." Jay shook his head with a frown, "I know and I'm sorry."

Jungwon just shrugged "but you've made up for it."

The blonde's facial expressions softened "thank you" and then he left Jungwon to eat and went upstairs to change and get himself ready.

[Outfits in heading picture^]

Once Jay got himself put together he went back to where the younger was. Jungwon seemed to have finished eating, saving some for Jay, and sat watching TV. The brunette heard footsteps approaching and turned around, "This is a new show called-"