× 6 ×

Tears. It soaked up the scattered worksheets of chemistry homework. It's all that clouded the poor males vision.

Jungwon's room echoed nothing but sobs and hiccups. The student was overwhelmed and mentally crumbling. The study guide was due tomorrow and the final test would begin but he couldn't even recognize the problems written out.

Other things such as the million student council responsibilities clouded his mind. He also had confusing thoughts about a certain someone. His mind was at its max.

"I don't know, I don't know, im gonna fail." The brunette chanted to himself as he gripped his head in frustration. Sobs continued as Jungwon stared at the words on his paper blankly.

Shortly, his phone lit up signaling a call. This startled Jungwon and he looked to see who it was. "Hyung..." The boy whispered to himself, almost in a gasp. What was he to do? Ignore the older? He couldn't. But why would he call at this time?

He wiped tears from his face and chin, getting out a few more sniffles before answering.

"H-hello?" Jungwon's voice came out shaky unintentionally. He wished the person on the other end couldn't tell.

"Jungwon?" A familiar voiced asked in a cheery tone. "Y-yes? Is there s-something you need?" The younger tried to calm his voice as much as possible but all odds seemed to be against him.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, picking up how unstable Jungwon sounded.

There was silence. The question made a sob arrise to the youngers throat, ready to be released. Jungwon put the phone down quickly, covering his mouth as more tears dropped from his eyes.

"Won? Jungwon?!" He asked from the other side, more frantic. Just muffled cries was all he could hear.

"J-Jay hyung..." Jungwon called out, his voice breaking while doing so. "Jungwon whats wrong? Talk to me!" Jay pleaded, hearing the desperation when his name was called.

"I-" Jungwon couldn't even finished as sobs took over. He hated this. He wanted to keep a front, he wanted to be strong in the eyes of others. He wanted to be the one who could get through anything. Not crumbling over something one can consider stupid.

"Keep your door unlocked." Was all the older said before hanging up. And once he did, Jungwon broke down even more.

"Gosh you're so dumb. I can't be this worked up...if other people can do it then so can I...but...." Jungwon just continued to cry. He didn't know what to think anymore. "Jay probably thinks lowly of me now and- and-" The tears wouldn't stop. The more he thought about the situation the worst things got for him physically.

So, the young male gave up. He threw his pencil across the room and just stared blankly at the wall. His thoughts turned off and only tears kept running down his face. Sniffles echoed through the room as well. Everything was pin silent other then Jungwon. No extra noise.

But that came to an end when his room door opened softly, revealing someone he didn't register was coming over. Before Jungwon could say anything the male was already in front of him.

"Hyung-" Jungwon whispered, his tears coming to a stop.

"Jungwon..." Jay felt himself getting teary eyed at the sight. The younger had swollen eyes shining, his nose puffy and running, his face extremely red with new and dried tears all over.

The older didn't think and engulfed the other into a hug. They sat on the floor where Jungwon was. "H-how'd you get-"

"Shh." Jay interrupted. Moving out of the hug to put a finger to Jungwon's lips. Poor boy was shaking.

Jay then cupped the youngers face with his hands, using his thumbs to attempt to wipe away the tears even though there was too many. After, he moved his arms to position themselves on Jungwon to where he could lift him up and place him on the bed behind them.

The blonde haired male sat next to Jungwon and continued to hug him. "Its okay, you're okay, I've got you." The older assured, using one of his hands to caress the youngers head.

With this Jungwon's cries eventually began to slow down. His shaking came to a stop. Jungwon just latched himself onto the older more, not wanting this moment to end. When Jay holds him like this, it feels as if everything will be alright.

"Jungwonnie?" Jay called out softly after a few moments of silence. "Hm?" Answered the younger. "Can you tell me whats wrong?"

The brunette sighed, his eyes getting teary at what he had forgotten. "It-its just..." Jungwon paused and tried to collect himself a bit more. "This work is too much...I'm so stressed. I can't understand anything and the test is tomorrow! I dont know what to do..." the younger had trailed off, feeling pathetic.

"Won you know its okay to ask for help, right? You're not perfect, no one is. So its not fair you struggle alone." Jay concluded. Jungwon was still snuggled up to his side, head buried in his neck. And just by the presence of the older, the brunette's physical shape was already much better. Now, the next action was a daring move. It brought the youngers face to turn a red tint.

Jay had leaned down to kiss the top of Jungwon's forehead.

Good thing the youngers face wasn't visible in their position. But the butterflies that swarmed through Jungwon's stomach were no joke.

"Why does this always happen around Jay hyung?" Jungwon thought to himself. Now any person could answer this question. But of course, not the one who has never fallen this hard before.

Jay thought he would regret that impulsive move but the younger didn't seem to show any signs of discomfort, so, maybe its okay.

"T-thanks hyung." Jungwon spoke after some time. He lifted his head to now be looking Jay in the eye. Their breathes hitched at the short distance between their faces. "I'm always here for you." Jay spoke softly as his mouth formed a smile, and this smile of his was contagious as Jungwon couldn't resist but to copy the action.

"I'm not the best at chemistry but maybe I can help....let's see." Jay had stood up which separated the two from their previous comforble position. Jungwon whined internally, wanting to be back in Jay's arms again. But he got up regardless and sat by the older to review.

Jay went on to spend the next two hours helping Jungwon in his studies. This helped the younger calm down and he was able to retain some information. Maybe tomorrow won't go so bad after all.

________________

Okay this chapter was based off of my personal experience. I wrote my emotions here through Jungwon as I had to take my finals the next day.