× 18 ×

The sun hung in the sky as lunchtime rolled around. Jungwon's been dreading this moment for days. He gagged at the meer thought of socializing with that girl and her dumb group of friends.

"Here goes nothing." He let out the breath he was holding as he made his way to their table.

Jungwon put his hand on her shoulder and smirked. She turned around and let out a surprised gasp that was clearly fake, obviously it was him from their conversation earlier. "Oppa it's nice to see you, come sit!" She patted the seat next to her. This girl's voice shook from excitement which made Jungwon slightly chuckle, she's blinded by her obsession with him to realize he never hangs out with strangers just because.

To be honest Jungwon didn't even know her name, he never cared and didn't pay attention. But he didn't have to, "Garam whats this?!" A boy asked frantically as he approached their table.

Must be the one who has the video. Jungwon kept a sharp gaze on what seems to be the culprit according to Jay's description. He harshly dropped his lunch on the table and shot glares at the student body president. "Be nice Kim!" Jungwon became confused. This girl includes everyone's last name when she addresses them so...Kim what? How is he supposed to know this guy's name? And if he has a crush on Garam then that makes this whole situation worse. Who knows what he'll do out of jealousy. He probably went along with Garam's plan to threaten Jay simply because she asked and because he didn't think they would actually do it. He expected Jay to not listen and then have an excuse to use him as a punching bag but things didn't go that way.

"Fine." The boy mumbled and took a bite of his lunch hurriedly. "What are your names?" Jungwon decided to ask, I mean a simple question like this shouldn't be suspicious. "Ah this is Jae!" She pointed to the one who had a clear crush on her. "And that's Haewon and Leia." Her female friends names weren't important to the brunette though, he could care less.

Jungwon scoffed, "wow, jae threatening Jay. What a coincidence."

The student body president hummed and nodded, "nice to meet you all." The girls squeled and held hands from excitement. "Wah you're so handsome Jungwon!" Leia spoke up despite the glare Garam shot her.

"Anyways! What brings you here?" Garam was practically staring into the male's soul with her heart eyes. "Just wanted to get to know you guys!"

"What about Jay?" Jae's voice was laced with venom and hatred. "Oh, what about him? He's barely a friend, always so annoying. Thought I'd get some new friends to replace that peice of shit." Jungwon felt his heart crack with every hurtful word he had to say about his boyfriend. I mean none of it was true but he had to convince them.

"Oh? So you guys aren't like...a thing?" Garam's mood seemed to lighten even more, which Jungwon didn't think was possible. She was struck with false hope and even more excitement. "Of course not, I'm not gay and never will be." Jungwon managed to make a disgusted face. "I should really be an actor."

Garam was awfully brave to wrap her arms around Jungwons. The boy almost slipped up and pushed her away. But instead, he flashed her a smile and ruffled her hair. Jae watched with envy and slammed his tray on the table. "Yang Jungwon." He stood up harshly and walked over to the two. He grabbed Jungwon's collar and and shook the boy. "Garam is mine! Do you understand that? I don't know who you think you are coming in here all of a sudden." He then landed a slap right to Jungwon's face.

Jay watched from across the cafeteria and immediately stood up and ran over to them, pushing Jae. "fuck off!" Jungwon panicked, he really didn't know what to do. Jay shouldn't have defended him, now his words about disliking the male look fake. The entire cafeteria was watching them, teachers making way towards them.

Jungwon sighed in defeat and just watched as teachers escorted the four of them to the front office. The principal came out and heard the situation, with no lies thrown into the mix. "Jae thats a month detention! Now apologize to Mr.Yang."

Jae couldn't bring himself to, instead, he just scowled at the brunette. "Actually sir, I think you should check his phone. He has some very disturbing videos of him harming women. I heard from some students." The other three teenagers in the office widened their eyes. Jay wasn't sure if this was the right time. On the other hand, Garam had her tongue tied and didn't know what to think. How did Jungwon know? Jay wouldn't dare to tell him...would he? Didnt Jungwon hate Jay?

"Very well. Hand me your phone, unlocked." The principal demanded of Jae.

With much difficulty, they finally got his phone. And there the video was. "Thats not me, that's Jay!" He tried to defend himself while pointing at the one he's trying to accuse. "Nice try Jae. The rest may leave, you come to my office now."

It shocked everyone that Garam didn't even try defend her friend. Maybe because he slapped Jungwon? He hurt the love of her life. She couldn't really speak on it now, the situation was too bad that she might end up getting herself in trouble too. She'd rather Jae take the hit then have herself exposed. She thinks Its better this way anyway, Jungwon said he hated Jay so all is well, right? Wrong.

______________

I was originally gonna make this 20 chapters but I guess I might have to extend that

I uploaded a sunki book if you like my writing and wanna check that out!