× 14 ×

Jay stared down at the boy below him. He was so beautiful sprawled out like that. Jungwon got shy under the olders gaze, slowly becoming fidgety not knowing what to expect.

"Hyung." Jungwon mumbled, now flustered.

Jay bit his lip and made up his mind. He quickly crawled on top of the younger. Their faces became only an inch apart. Jungwon's breath hitched at the sudden action. They stared into each others eyes, the younger internally panicking.

Jay smirked before closing the gap between their lips, passionately kissing the boy beneath him. Jungwon expected this and closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, their lips dancing together. Jay tried to enter Jungwon's mouth but unfortunately was unsuccessful. The younger felt like teasing, denying him entrance.

Jay had a plan which consisted of bringing his hands from either side of Jungwon's head and quickly pinning the boy arms upwards. Jungwon gasped at the unexpected action which allowed access for Jay's tongue to slip in. The brunette hummed from this, it almost passing as a whine. Butterflies were flying like crazy in their stomachs.

The blonde pulled away for a second before going right back in. The youngers lips were so soft, he craved them, worrying it'll become a new found addiction. Jungwon couldn't believe he loved being dominated like this. He never liked others taking control up until this moment.

Finally, Jay stopped. He looked down at the younger, chest heaving up and down with larger breaths. "I love you." He whispered. Jungwon's already red face got a little more tinted of that color. They went from a full on make-out session to sweet words but whos complaining?

"I love you too." Jungwon smiled, tilting his head to the side in a cute manner. Jay giggled, "ah you're gonna be the death of me." He got off the boy now, scared he won't be able to control himself if they stayed in that position any longer. He just got his lifeline back so no need to scared him off right away.

Jungwon whined to himself, making grabby hands towards Jay. "Cuddle me you bitch."

Jay scoffed with a chuckle "yah! no cussing. You're still a child." Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Mhm sure."

Jay did as told regardless, laying down and hugging the younger tightly. Jungwon leaned into the touch, resting his head on the blonde's chest. It gave flashbacks of when they were in this position at Jay's house when he got injured. "Don't you hate affection?" Jay spoke with a small chuckle. Jungwon felt himself blushing and buried his head in the olders neck, "You're different okay..."

A minute or so of silence passed before one decided to break it. "I missed you Won." Jay whispered softly, his hand caressing the youngers head. When there was no response Jay continued to speak.

"I know I've said it already but I'm so so sorry. I can't believe you're mine, I can't describe how lucky I feel." Jungwon now lifted his head, a pout evident on his face.

"Hyung its not official...I'm not yours..." Jungwon looked away sadly, wondering how things will play out.

"Not yet. Be patient Won." Jay leaned forward to give the younger a forehead kiss. He might've said too much, hopefully Jungwon won't push it.

"I was patient before and look what happened." Jungwon mumbled with a frown, plopping his head down to a comfortable position. Jay sighed, "But this time I promise."

Jay actually had a plan already in motion. So far its going smoothly and he hopes nothing will get in the way this time.

"What would you like to do as of now?" The blonde asked. Jungwon didn't respond once again. "We've already watched TV and stuff...are we just going to cuddle the rest of the day?"

Jungwon hummed, hugging Jay tighter. "Never in a million years would I thought he'd be this clingy." The older thought.

And so, Jay stayed the night. They ordered food and ate together, finally doing something other than cuddling and put on video games. It was a rather peaceful and calming day after all that went down. The missing piece of the story was told. Oh, one minor detail, they found a way to deal with Jay's situation of being threatened.

×
×
×

Pls vote!! People are reading the story cause the view count is so high but like, I feel like I'm not doing a good job cause no one really votes it :(